Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

You know how movies are fiction like step brothers and Spider-Man homecoming? What do you call a nonfiction movie? Can a nonfiction movie ever exist or does the camera transform the real into the surreal? Sometimes I wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

OMFG FURRY posted:

you call it boring and dumb

Fascinating yet I must agree. Not-Spider-Man sounds pretty boring

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I'd suggest documentary, but I don't know if they necessarily are movie length.

Oh ya documentary that’s what it is thanks mods you can close the thread wrap this one up and put a bow on it

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Whoah hold on mods get yours hands off those buttons the story appears to be more complex than we initially thought

nut
Jul 30, 2019

The Walrus posted:

DOCUMENTARIES ARE SUBJECTIVE AND ARE REALITY BASED FICTION THANK YOU

Honestly can’t tell if this answers my questions

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Who What Now posted:

Was Tobey Maguire in the new Spiderman movie? Whether or not I ever see it rests on this one question.

Yeah and you see his chest (nude)

nut
Jul 30, 2019

What about spare change? What would you call that movie (besides life changing)

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

OP did you seriously make this thread because you couldn't remember the word "documentary"?

Look I thought it was a simple issue but a brief read of the thread will show you otherwise. Do not just lest you cast the first stone DA

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Chinatown posted:

i like watching stuff about food and the people who make it op its nice and wholesome =]

Bobby flay is a big bitch and no amount of chipotle will change that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

More like Bobby I wish you’d go away