Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 56 47.06%
PUNK VS SPEARS 11 9.24%
BLONDS VS BLACK KING GUYS I FORGET THEIR NAME 4 3.36%
BLUE VS DEEB 6 5.04%
STING AND DARBY VS THE ACCLAIMED 42 35.29%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Bard Maddox posted:

give me like a 20 minute Kings of the Black Throne match. don't really care against who. they should wrestle FTR. that'd be a good match I think

I believe we're getting House of Pac (Penta and PAC) vs House of Black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Kind of in awe of the crowd listening to Mox respectfully after the initial bit of shittery. My GF was watching with me and said you could hear a pin drop. Not wrong.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Speaking of Danielson, let's get the TNT title on him ASAP so we can have a guaranteed 15-minute open challenge banger every couple weeks.

Please and thank you

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

enigmahfc posted:

yeah, I know he is always connected to Kenny but I would like him to at least have some conversations with the Bucks or show up on commentary or osmething.

I wonder if they didn't decide to part ways regarding the Impact harassment thing

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Seams posted:

The idea of a wrestler forcing somebody to be their manager is funny to me and I’m not sure it’s been done before?

Ted Sr. *kinda* did it with Virgil, the implication when the face turn happened being that Ted was paying the medical bills for Virgil's mother.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The reversal Anna did into the Queenslayer was slick AF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DEAR RICHARD posted:

getting rid of cage, lio, marko, and janela means they have enough money to pick up wwe legend ryback.

feed. him. more.

Feed him more poo poo, maybe, gently caress that dimwit