Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 56 47.06%
PUNK VS SPEARS 11 9.24%
BLONDS VS BLACK KING GUYS I FORGET THEIR NAME 4 3.36%
BLUE VS DEEB 6 5.04%
STING AND DARBY VS THE ACCLAIMED 42 35.29%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
give me like a 20 minute Kings of the Black Throne match. don't really care against who. they should wrestle FTR. that'd be a good match I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I liked when Cody leaked the free agent news to the press so that when he smirked and said “maybe that’s not the contract that I wanted…” it got a big ooooh from the crowd. Cody rules

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

pissed off about this Hangman slander. the boy's done well. he had back-to-back-to-back five-star matches. people are excited about him. everybody loves him. don't gently caress with the Hangman!!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I am FIRED UP for the huge guy, the Lake Erie Monster, Wardlow, to finally get his big moment in his hometown this week. do it for the midwest, Big Papa (my nickname for Wardlow)

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Maxwell Jacob Friedman... you're about to make a big mistake on the lake!!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

smarxist posted:

beaches touch oceans, you lake swimming freaks

unreal argument. can't believe this

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

you insult the Great Lakes, you insult me, Gordon Lightfoot, 21% of the fresh water in the world, and 34 million people in the Great Lakes Basin, including goddamned Wardlow

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

chuckling smugly at all the coastals who have never swam, half-frozen to death in the just-unfrozen waters of Lake Superior in May

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Coaaab posted:

the so-called "great" lakes with their puny 21% when one single lake baikal contains 22% of the world's freshwater (and its own seal!)

what you gonna dive to the bottom of Lake Baikal. depth in a lake is superficial, breadth is the most important thing about a body of water, this is known

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb posted:

The Piss Lakes

go to hell

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

it might be

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

a good looking beach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I like 'em both