Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 56 47.06%
PUNK VS SPEARS 11 9.24%
BLONDS VS BLACK KING GUYS I FORGET THEIR NAME 4 3.36%
BLUE VS DEEB 6 5.04%
STING AND DARBY VS THE ACCLAIMED 42 35.29%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Feeling that adrenaline in my soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I liked Hardy selling a majority of shares in the HFO but he still retained a majority of the decision making power. Nice subtle Vince-ism for the dumb smarks like me.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Crapple! posted:

Did Cody cry again?

Cody recast Punk’s original pipebomb promo as a messianic prophecy that he ended up fulfilling himself and then he shot on NXT while climbing a ladder.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Adam Page has two killer matches in a row, including a full hour broadway, where he completely carries his own weight against the GOAT and just last night had a real cool quick brawl where he looks like a bad rear end against the monster heel coming after him...

You, an utter rube: "Get the belt off this guy, he's too much of a badass!"

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 21, 2022

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Tony Kahn is going to come to the middle of the ring with the Doi Darts board with the whole AEW roster on it. He will grab 15 children from the audience and force them to throw darts until 15 wrestlers are cut. Tony will then tweet about how horrible and heartless these children were for cutting 15 wrestlers like that. This segments will beat that weeks RAW in overall viewers.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Is Scorpio Sky still playing on a PS4 like a heathen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The most improved was Takashi Yoshida but if we're just sticking to AEW I'd say it's Dante Martin.