Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Please put the live action Cowboy Bebop in the Netflix list, at the top of the list if you don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Wolfsheim posted:

I haven't seen Jackass 3 yet, any big plot stuff I should know going into the sequel?

I'd look up a plot summary on youtube, you'll be pretty lost if you haven't been following the overarching plotlines and character arcs

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I don't see any way to read this other than either "mothers shouldn't value their kids if they're boring, blonde, and white" or "I don't value kid lives if they're boring, blonde, and white" and either way....yuck. I hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately you're 100% right, that post clearly indicates that the poster lusts for the death of all blonde haired white children who do not reach acceptable levels of quirkiness.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Yeah it's understandable why Wanda would care about them, less clear why the audience would.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
first bit of Reacher s2 is out. It seems really good from what I've seen so far. I do miss the supporting cast from season 1, but I kinda like that it's a whole new cast each season, and the setup for this one is really compelling so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I watched all 3 released eps of Reacher s2 and it's loving great. If they can keep this momentum up it's gonna blow season 1 out of the water, and I loved season 1.