Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

That Dubstep/EDM EP Korn had in like 2013 was loving embarrassing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Mister Speaker posted:

The biggest Korn fans I know are a couple who are extremely edgy and blue-collar/chain-wallet tough. They literally look like they're still living in 2002. It'd be awesome, if they weren't anti-vaxxers (but of course they are).

When I think about couples like that I think about how sad I am and how great it must be to just be loving delighted with Nightmare Before Chrismas tattoos, Chucky sequels, Joker lenticular posters and ceramic statues of the grim reaper flipping the bird on a motorbike

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Disco Pope posted:

When I think about couples like that I think about how sad I am and how great it must be to just be loving delighted with Nightmare Before Chrismas tattoos, Chucky sequels, Joker lenticular posters and ceramic statues of the grim reaper flipping the bird on a motorbike

I like these couples because there's always a 150-pound weight disparity between them.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I like these couples because there's always a 150-pound weight disparity between them.

But she is his queen and he is her king who was born in June and has a forklift license and won't take any poo poo

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

Boom na da mmm dum na ema
Da boom na da mmm dum na ema
Go!

What situation in your life is causing you to seek attention by endlessly creating “hilarious” garbage threads?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Extra row of tits posted:

What situation in your life is causing you to seek attention by endlessly creating “hilarious” garbage threads?

Hey bud are you doing ok? Let me know if you need someone to talk to, this pandemic really has everyone stressed out and anxious.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
No need, we have covid entirely locked down. I also have a healthy relationship with my family and had no inclination to draw any form of attention to myself either positive or negative at any cost.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Weed and the promise of a good time, probably

JoshGuitar
Oct 25, 2005

George H.W. oval office posted:

It was a tribute to John scat man but with an edge to it.

You can find similar tributes by googling "hardcore scat".

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

He made two threads that were both interesting enough everybody engaged and made jokes and stuff, ignoring the landslide of parody threads.

I don't know, threads that actually suck drop like cement, and he's not bumping them himself or anything either. I am staunchly pro-new-threads though so my personal feelings on it might be the outlier

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

JoshGuitar posted:

You can find similar tributes by googling "hardcore scat".

Hell yeah.

https://i.imgur.com/wAgFdVC.mp4

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

How do I use this technology to make videos of Mark Zuckerberg taunting jihadist groups and the Communist Party of China?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i got molested

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Recently?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Sid Vicious posted:

i got molested

ahhh gently caress thats the worst

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sid Vicious posted:

i got molested
you know what might help you process that? listening to KoЯn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeCMg0cMUIo

Cubone fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 22, 2022

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I think they meant to spell it with a C, op.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Not necessarily, sometimes they're the scary fitness-oriented edgelord couple who loves the SAW and Chucky franchises and did a meet-and-greet with Korn. This dude is a boxer, and I've literally seen him push a pinball table so hard that it tilted out the two machines next to it. This made the antivax stuff a bit more scary, and was a part of why I just stopped talking to him entirely.

Disco Pope is right, these people are tremendously happy in their love for gory movies and nu-metal and pet tarantulas, so eh, whatever.

She got him a cake with Deadpool on it for his 30th birthday.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jan 22, 2022

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
balltongue
balllll
tongue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003