Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Cubone posted:

I thought rick beato might have something interesting to say about this, but he just bobs his head along to it while smiling like a goof and then goes "totally cool!" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOAe7JO-dDY&t=983s

this is the genius.com annotation

but I don't buy it
who the hell calls nu-metal "new heavy metal"?
I think he was just making cool noises

lastly, it's spelled KoЯn

Korn mixing it up with the I VII IIIm IV! BEATO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

bossy lady posted:

why won't fieldy raise his bass strings? it sounds like someone hitting a chain link fence with a stick

It's someone hitting a chain link fence with a baseball bat. It's was all a groundbreaking ARG for the release of "Fieldy's Dreams"

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Mister Speaker posted:

The biggest Korn fans I know are a couple who are extremely edgy and blue-collar/chain-wallet tough. They literally look like they're still living in 2002. It'd be awesome, if they weren't anti-vaxxers (but of course they are).

When I think about couples like that I think about how sad I am and how great it must be to just be loving delighted with Nightmare Before Chrismas tattoos, Chucky sequels, Joker lenticular posters and ceramic statues of the grim reaper flipping the bird on a motorbike

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I like these couples because there's always a 150-pound weight disparity between them.

But she is his queen and he is her king who was born in June and has a forklift license and won't take any poo poo