Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

pretty sure its oatmeal with pickled mice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Valko posted:

This is a crazy coincidence. I too just discovered Pure Life/Cool Daddy and I've been watching all day.

Here's one where they make a big pilaf for a wedding in something that looks more like a hot tub than a cooking vessel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWacNCKmJE

what is that yellow vegetable they put in, right after the meat? it doesnt have a caption like the other ingredients

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Valko posted:

Mirza - Uzbek golden carrots. The are shorter, fatter and apparently sweeter than orange carrots.

I'm surprised there was no onions or garlic in it. I've seen recipes where they use an entire bulb for a family size pot.

yeah seems weird not to have onions at least. if it was me it would have a fuckload of onions.