Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
M&Ms are a poo poo candy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS8A5o7U8GQ&t=120s

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Chocolately goodness covered in a candy shell????

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:yikes:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

canyoneer posted:

I used to deliver pizza in a kinda expensive part of town (the tips weren't better, but the traffic was and it was way less murder-y). Got a delivery for an apartment complex that was literally across the street from the store, a 5 minute walk.

They had a gated entry to the parking lot, and the guy didn't give me a gate code. It was one of those little electronic systems where you could look up the residents by name and it would call them and they'd buzz you in. I couldn't find the guys name, which isn't that weird because if people have a roommate or live with a partner it might be under their name. Out of options, I called the guy on the phone. He said that his name was listed in the directory as "YELLOW MM"

I was not prepared for what I saw when I got to his apartment. A small, one-bedroom, with the front room lined floor to ceiling in M&M merchandise and memorabilia. Posters, cardboard retail displays, clocks, gumball machines, kitchen utensils, etc. Centerpiece of the collection was a 5 foot tall plastic sculpture of the Yellow M&M.

This was 10 years ago, and I still think about the weirdly obsessed M&M enthusiast whenever I see the Yellow M&M in ads.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

What is green with heels?

Not the sexy M&M.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

It's the re-introduction of the tan m&m.
His name is Estaban.
He's got a 12 incher stuffed down the left leg of his stockings.

Does he have a butterfinger?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

What Tucker Carlson really wants is to murder anyone who's not a wealthy straight Anglo-Saxon male with rightwing beliefs like him because he's an unevolved monkey man genetically programmed to lash out at everything that's different from him, but he's too cowardly to outright call for violence like Trump did so he just shits on everything "The Others" do even if it's something he would agree with because to him "The Others" are "Evil" just for existing.

:ok:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

the red one knows what's up