Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i've always had an extremely bad phobia about telling lies. one time, many years ago, i was working at a really lovely abusive place. there was a day when i really really really could not face going in.

i thought about taking the day off sick, but i wasn't sick*. so i couldn't call in and give the excuse that i was sick. so what i did was, i filled a glass with water, and placed in on my kitchen floor. i called in to work and told them that i couldn't come in to work that day because there was two inches of water on my kitchen floor, and i had to deal with it. i might be in later if i can get it sorted by lunchtime.

i left it on the kitchen floor all day.

* i was sick but didn't realise it. this was during the 20th century when mental illness wasn't recognised as an illness

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU