Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Here is the thread to confess lies. Lies-- we've all done 'em, by mistake or on purpose, with malice in our hearts or just for fun. But today we have a thread to confess 'em and wipe the slate clean. Post ITT to confess your lies before the public and feel the weight of your crimes fall away.

1.) When I was in college I told everyone that I had gone to summer camp with the famous cartoonist K.C. Green. I thought this was true-- but it was a lie. I eventually found out that I actually went to regular summer camp with somebody else, named Casey Green, who never became a cartoonist. It was a "fool's lie," made out of ignorance. I confess my lie.

2.) Earlier this week on the phone with my mom I told her that I had made vegan nachos. This was a lie. I made vegetarian nachos. I only wanted my mom to think I was cool. I confess my lie, this time too.

3.) In college I told my friends that I was the first baby ever born. I told them that my genitals were a hologram, and not to worry about them. This was a lie of drugs. I confess my lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

IMO you should return those scissors, and feel peace

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

Cardi BYOB posted:

I told everyone I'm actually a big scary mean bitch but it turns out I'm actually soft like a kitten made of pudding.

I'm the opposite, everyone in BYOB thinks I'm nice but actually whenever I see a post anywhere I get so mad that I kick my monitor into pieces, then I have to run out and rob some sucker's house to get a new one.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!