Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best

Thanks for clearing this up in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
See, it sounds like they are talking about balls as in formal dances, but "balls" can also mean testicles. The song has a lot of fun with this double meaning.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s the song at the concert where everybody gets their balls out and compares them. He’s trying to determine who has the biggest balls. :balldo:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
some dumb australian poo poo. who knows? acdc sucks

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

See, it sounds like they are talking about balls as in formal dances, but "balls" can also mean testicles. The song has a lot of fun with this double meaning.

But balls should only be held when pissing or trying to make another mormon.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've never been able to figure this one out, OP. Good luck.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
If it is a formal ball you're probably going to bump into people you don't like. If it is a pleasureable ball it means you get to choose who's invited.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
They like to play sports, probably dingo knobblers or Wazza.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

these really should be posted in ask/tell i think.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Hes talking about balls like testicles but then talking about balls like large dance gatherings or "gigs".

It is intentionally confusing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

The song is about singer Bon Scott’s painful testicular condition that would eventually lead to his death in 1980.