Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Well, I've got brain damage on the side of my brain, and I don't know which side, left or right, where I huffed gasoline for ten long years.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Heroin?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

They meant c*cky P*zzone OP

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Smh when posters don't do the reading

songfacts posted:

Godsmack's most popular song, "Voodoo" was written by lead singer Sully Erna and bass player Robbie Merrill. Sully is a member of the Wiccan religion and its influence on this song is obvious. It uses many percussion instruments used in tribal celebrations.

Sully used the opportunity to set the record straight about his religion. "The most common misconceptions about witchcraft is that too many people think that it's Satanic," he told MTV News. "And there's no demons or devils that exist in Wicca, so therefore, you can't worship something that doesn't exist. It's simply about the belief of the Earth, natural herbs, and healing remedies that come from the Earth. A lot of spiritual beliefs, karma, stuff like that. So it's pretty pure, in a religion. It's pretty harmless."

Sully decided to write this song after watching the movie The Serpent and the Rainbow, a film involving Voodoo and Witchcraft. 

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

That song sucks, itís no Cryin like a Bitch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Well, I've got brain damage on the side of my brain, and I don't know which side, left or right, where I huffed gasoline for ten long years.

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

That song sucks, it’s no Cryin like a Bitch

What n ironic suggestion.....

How are u
May 19, 2005

OP is straight outta line

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

How are u posted:

OP is straight outta line

Heís doing the best that he can

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vooodoo, voodoo, voodoo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

They meant "cleanliness is key to surviving injuries that involve breaking the skin, such as bite wounds" op

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

No.

It's a commentary on how they plotted to kill Layne Staley and take out Alice In Chains.

Weka
May 5, 2019

It tells the story of their irish ancestors immigrating to America from a land famously snakeless. When they are bitten by the snake they know they are home.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

hoobastank

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Self Defense
Nil Satanus carborundum

Yeshua akbar!
(Xtian anarchisto, no bombo)

styls trill epic posted:

They meant c*cky P*zzone OP

Adbot