Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Why should Zuck hold the monopoly on Social Metia? If all the goons put their collective heads together, it would probably hurt and smell bad but maybe we can also come up with a rival to Facebook? At least we can be more Meta than Zuck. Who wants to get in on the ground floor of AwfulBook?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Well, I've got brain damage on the side of my brain, and I don't know which side, left or right, where I huffed gasoline for ten long years.

for a second I thought this post was about the Awful Yearbook. is that thing still around?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

You're all I think, this thing set troublin

Let's go Brennan!

e. I MEAN...brandon.sorry....!

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Let it go, Raymond.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

Yeah you are a little behind on this idea believe it or not

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have mostly goons already on all my social media and i dont need to be seeing which goons are neonazis beyond the ones postin it here and gettin banned so this sounds like the worst idea

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

A Bakers Cousin posted:

can I come up with this idea next?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4101 days!

Buglord

https://awfulyearbook.com/comments/top/all

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I want to invest so I can make a couple million as it surpasses Facebook. Who is in charge?

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

:smith:

Scared to think/remember what photos I would've posted 14 years ago tbh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"

Buglord

I could easily be a billionaire if I wanted to be one. But Iím just built different than the rest of you losers I guess

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kuato posted:

I could easily be a billionaire if I wanted to be one. But Iím just built different than the rest of you losers I guess

yeah built of poop!!!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"

Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

yeah built of poop!!!!

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Kuato posted:

I was a billionaire but I gambled it all away on black bean futures just to spite all of the losers that said I should feed the hungry.