Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I'm home so little on Friday nights that I went to the wrong channel to try and catch the show. But hey, made it in time for Mox, so I'm happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God he is going to murder and eat Ethan Page :stare:

Said myself on Wednesday night that it was bold for Ethan Page to sacrifice himself to Mox before anyone else.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Did Jericho just say Mox is not in great shape? That's on helluva statement there.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

OH WE DOIN' THIS! God I already can't wait for that match.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Visual Basic Bitch posted:

called 'em rear end boys

I mean what else are you supposed to call them. They're Billy rear end and the rear end Boys.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Codependent Poster posted:

The Sons of rear end

Oo, that's a good one.

DeathChicken posted:

El Hijo Del rear end

Also good.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

The arm pat for Yuta was just... god drat. The disrespect.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

loving hell that sounded like it hurt.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I wonder if Serpentico's still trying to text TK to get out of this match with HOOK.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

That HOOK logo over the stage looks fantastic with the minimalist design and the huge screen.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I love watching QT just get his rear end kicked perpetually.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I bit for a second there. I thought Anna had it. I really really did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

That was a freakin blast. I didn't think I'd be saying this even a month ago, but now I'm stoked to watch her defend this belt. If she can keep this level of match up, it's gonna be a great run.