Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

I love music and when I find a good new song, I will listen to it over and over and over and over again the same way I did when I was younger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Earwicker posted:

i get annoyed at certain songs im not crazy about getting "overplayed" everywhere but when i really like a song its completely impossible for me to listen to it too many times. there are some songs ive been listening to over and over again for at least 20 years and im still not sick of them at all

yessss

There are songs I can't stand and have an almost visceral reaction to hearing because they were so overplayed, but other songs I have listened to countless times over the years and will continue to listen to them until I die

Sometimes when I'm tired I get in the shower and put a song on repeat on a speaker and listen to it until the hot water runs out

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

sigher posted:

I need music more than I need food.

If music be the food of love, play on