Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I guess it just tastes like the pocket lint on my phone screen but that’s not the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
you lick your phone?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Lickers?

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Two angry spam posters are standing in an old timer saloon angrily staring each other down. The crowd is tense, waiting for these cowpokes to come to blows. One looks the other up and down and snarls through his thick mustache. “I’m a-gonna lick your rear end, buddy!”

The crowd cheers

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

TracerBullet posted:

you lick your phone?

That's how I clean it. Shouldn't I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Back in my day we called em windowlickers but I guess this works too