Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

K3nT3n posted:

My campaign details...
VaeHybrid.com
@venushermes, @vaehybrid, IG: vpcandidate

My platform with the Independent Voters Caucus is simply this:

My name is Vae Wolf Hybrid. Doctor Vae Wolf Hybrid. I was born into the Buddhist Sangha of Vietnam where my great grandfathers founded and established Linh Son Pagoda. I am an American who gained his citizenship through war. My father and my uncles all fought bravely for the U.S. Army and still we could not democracy for my homeland.

I converted almost years ago through baptism. I lost almost all of my friends and family because I had become a born again who truly believes in a higher power. Today... I am still know this:

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
- The Great Commission, Matthew 28:19

And though it hurts... the pain and suffering... I believe... it will end. It will end through the power of our almighty maker.

"He injures; He heals"
- Job 5:18

I have been a loser for my entire life because I am a sinner, but I do not want to sin anymore. I have been a goon since middle school and now I'm 33 years old. I joined these forums because I wanted to socialize on the internet as I did not have many friends back then and even now today.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

hell, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

doctor hybrid, whats your opinion on the green m&m

would you gently caress it?

would you?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Maybe you should get your raging mental illness under control before attempting to run for office. Also, quoting scripture makes you look crazy, which makes sense because you are.

how dare you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWF6z8t3JI

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You’re right I was being ableist I’m sure they would make a wonderful Vice President and wouldn’t be hindered at all by their wackadoo preoccupation with religious nonsense.

now youre talkin homey

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jan 22, 2022

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i like how altright is longhand for nazi but altleft is increasingly becoming code for victims of the mental health funding shortfall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

doctor vice president, who is in your task force to eliminate florida racists

also would you gently caress the green m&m