Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Hasidic GnR, nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Revins posted:

my first thought was a christian death cover but there don't appear to be any matching that. was I close y/n
Honestly I have no idea, you be the judge: it's by a gothic metal band from Norway.

The Sins of Thy Beloved, Lake of Sorrow
I spent so much time listening to them as a teenager. <3

Poil fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jan 24, 2022

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Light Gun Man posted:

my memory is p bad

:same: but i also went for it anyway

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Scrolling down and just knew all of them off the bat (I think) but is the first one automatic for the people and then Sonic youth, pj Harvey, and is the last one the slip?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Floodixor posted:

Scrolling down and just knew all of them off the bat (I think) but is the first one automatic for the people and then Sonic youth, pj Harvey, and is the last one the slip?

4/4

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

a kitten posted:

:same: but i also went for it anyway

hell yeah

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Octavion
Apr 5, 2009

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 minutes!

how dare you, lol

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 minutes!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Tim Buckley, is that you?

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

its a horse

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

I'm really horrible at art.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I want lazydivey to mspaint more albums

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009

This is amazing and I love you for it.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

hell yeah

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

haha i was gonna do this one but i was just gonna put a text saying "i aint drawin this" lmao

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
:mad:

"wow cubone that's a really impressive drawing of a cock"

YES THANK YOU I THOUGHT SO TOO

"did you use reference, though? the thread is for drawing from memory..."

NO, I DID NOT USE REFERENCE, YYOU CAN CONPARE IT TO THE REAL COVER OF "NO LOVE DEEP WEB". THAT IS A PLATONIC CONCEPTUALIZATION OF A PENIS PULLED ENTIRELY FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION

"wow! looking at the sculptural integrity of the carefully rendered glans, the subtle hatching to give it form, the bold use of white for the highlights, I thought for sure you must have used reference. but no, in fact, comparing the two now, I can see that this is actually more beautiful than the original. you must be a famous artist, then, using an expensive tablet in adobe photoshop??"

NO I PAINSTAKINGLY DREW THIS WITH A GAMING MOUSE IN MSPAINT WITHOUT REFERENCE MATERIAL OR ARTISTIC TALENT

"wow. wow. that's really good. really good job, and funny. I was very surprised scrolling down to see such an unexpectedly large and detailed rendering of a dick, and that was a funny album to pick. thank you so much for taking the time to create this hilarious piece of humor for everybody to enjoy, it must have taken hours"

YOU'RE WELCOME. AND YES IT DID.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
hey if everyone else is doing black background white squiggly line albums i call OPN garden of delete

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Cubone posted:

NO, I DID NOT USE REFERENCE, YYOU CAN CONPARE IT TO THE REAL COVER OF "NO LOVE DEEP WEB". THAT IS A PLATONIC CONCEPTUALIZATION OF A PENIS PULLED ENTIRELY FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION

"wow! looking at the sculptural integrity of the carefully rendered glans, the subtle hatching to give it form, the bold use of white for the highlights, I thought for sure you must have used reference. but no, in fact, comparing the two now, I can see that this is actually more beautiful than the original. you must be a famous artist, then, using an expensive tablet in adobe photoshop??"

NO I PAINSTAKINGLY DREW THIS WITH A GAMING MOUSE IN MSPAINT WITHOUT REFERENCE MATERIAL OR ARTISTIC TALENT

"wow. wow. that's really good. really good job, and funny. I was very surprised scrolling down to see such an unexpectedly large and detailed rendering of a dick, and that was a funny album to pick. thank you so much for taking the time to create this hilarious piece of humor for everybody to enjoy, it must have taken hours"

it's really good, good job, do the alt sock cover now

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

You did an amazing drawing of a dick, I am extremely impressed. You definitely have a knack for dicks. However you haven't acknowledged I drew your counterpart:

syntaxfunction posted:

The Origin of the Feces by Type o Negative

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Cubone posted:

lol

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

A true artist never needs to defend themselves.

Also lmao.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mac and Cheese posted:

hey if everyone else is doing black background white squiggly line albums i call OPN garden of delete

are you sure you didn't cheat on this one?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I gave up

Anukahn
Jul 22, 2006

My brain hurts

Casette version as paintposting on mobile.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I am the worst artist/album cover rememberer of all time

edit:

Cubone posted:

It really is a beautiful drawing, but I never heard of No Love Deep Web so I had no frame of reference or nostalgia or anything to comment on other than its objective greatness, which I thought would be somewhat stale in a thread like this. Hth

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jan 27, 2022

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:effort: