Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

The Origin of the Feces by Type o Negative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

:mad:

"wow cubone that's a really impressive drawing of a cock"

YES THANK YOU I THOUGHT SO TOO

"did you use reference, though? the thread is for drawing from memory..."

NO, I DID NOT USE REFERENCE, YYOU CAN CONPARE IT TO THE REAL COVER OF "NO LOVE DEEP WEB". THAT IS A PLATONIC CONCEPTUALIZATION OF A PENIS PULLED ENTIRELY FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION

"wow! looking at the sculptural integrity of the carefully rendered glans, the subtle hatching to give it form, the bold use of white for the highlights, I thought for sure you must have used reference. but no, in fact, comparing the two now, I can see that this is actually more beautiful than the original. you must be a famous artist, then, using an expensive tablet in adobe photoshop??"

NO I PAINSTAKINGLY DREW THIS WITH A GAMING MOUSE IN MSPAINT WITHOUT REFERENCE MATERIAL OR ARTISTIC TALENT

"wow. wow. that's really good. really good job, and funny. I was very surprised scrolling down to see such an unexpectedly large and detailed rendering of a dick, and that was a funny album to pick. thank you so much for taking the time to create this hilarious piece of humor for everybody to enjoy, it must have taken hours"

YOU'RE WELCOME. AND YES IT DID.

You did an amazing drawing of a dick, I am extremely impressed. You definitely have a knack for dicks. However you haven't acknowledged I drew your counterpart:

syntaxfunction posted:

The Origin of the Feces by Type o Negative