Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nuketulsa
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Girls are the best, especially girls with gigantic boobs. I sure do love girls. What do you guys think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Havin' a roni

I prefer women OP.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Sorry guys, I'm just a donut.

I think the way that they’re soft and curvy in the spots where men are hard and blunt is peachy keen.

nuketulsa
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I prefer women OP.

Reported to moderator * 1000 weido, girls are the best

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002

Pillbug

I'm a big fan of the Weber lil smokie girl

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002

Pillbug

Alucard posted:

I'm a big fan of the Weber lil smokie girl

I've heard Kamado girls are good too but I'm not that rich.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

All I really want is girls

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Big ol boob guy here. Checking in! AWOOOOGA

nuketulsa
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Girls with big boobs know they got it going on, you know

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I dont talk about that kinda stuff

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008

Also, Lithuania is not a Baltic state

(Lithuania is an error of History)

Nap Ghost

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

All I really want is girls

to do the laundry

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

So uh how long before this thread morphs from generic shitposting into some severely creepy poo poo

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Girls are fine

nuketulsa
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Crazy Achmed posted:

So uh how long before this thread morphs from generic shitposting into some severely creepy poo poo

NEVER because girl have huge boobs and if you cant respect that, how can you respect yourself

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007
ROCKET JOCKEY OWNS

Stichelin it is, thank you!

no girls allowed in my treehouse. sorry ladies, them's the brakes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008

Nap Ghost

Horace Kinch posted:

no girls allowed in my treehouse. sorry ladies, them's the brakes

but I see Jane in there

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

I love breasts only the human carrier is obsolete

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

The most I've been around girls was my old roommates, when I was in my 20's. Before that I had not been with them much at all beyond casual acquaintanceship.
Once, while carrying groceries, one of them remarked impressively on my ability to carry two gallons of milk in one hand.
"You're so strong!" she said.
I was nonplussed; this wasn't impressive to me; I could carry four gallons of milk, perhaps five, easily, without thought of it.
The second girl explained that girls are physically very weak.
"Oh, you don't know, because you've only been with guys," she said, referring to my homosexuality, "You'll have to get used to being around girls."
"Watch, pick her up?" she said (it was an imperative but spoken with a rising terminal, indicating a friendly suggestion), while indicating the first girl.
I looked at the first girl. She nodded. I did. I nearly gasped.
She was extremely light and soft to the touch. It was an unsettling feeling, as if my hand might go right through her if I squeezed.
"Whoa," I said.
"Like cats," the second girl said, reminding me that I had also been unfamiliar with cats when I had moved in.*
"So you can't carry two gallons of milk?" I asked.
"No," they confirmed at once.
"Not like that," said the second girl alone.
"Huh," I said.

Internally, I felt alarmed and instinctively protective, as if I'd happened upon a butterfly with a broken wing.
Girls had been this fragile the whole time? No one had told me.
Several things began making sense to me. The co-worker who'd asked me to accompany her when taking the garbage out, because there was a white van in the parking lot. The second roommate's alarm when I'd gone on a walk without telling anyone, fearing I'd disappeared.
"Girls don't do that," she had explained to me, "It's not safe."
Her boyfriend had made fun of her concerns. Horrifying.

"We're discouraged from being strong," the second said.
"Yes," agreed the first.
"Huh."

I put her back down.

*Cats are also very light, and you do not have to fret if they struggle out of your hands and you drop them. I had grown up around dogs; dogs are heavy and you should not drop them, yet they behave as fools and will struggle out of your grip nevertheless. It should be noted however that for dog owners this carefreeness is considered an endearing trait.

nuketulsa
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Cubone posted:

The most I've been around girls was my old roommates, when I was in my 20's. Before that I had not been with them much at all beyond casual acquaintanceship.
Once, while carrying groceries, one of them remarked impressively on my ability to carry two gallons of milk in one hand.
I was nonplussed; this wasn't impressive to me; I could carry four gallons of milk, perhaps five, easily, without thought of it.
"Oh, you don't know, because you've only been with guys," she said, referring to my homosexuality, "You'll have to get used to being around girls."
"Watch, pick her up?" she said (it was an imperative but spoken with a rising terminal, indicating a friendly suggestion), while indicating the first girl.
She was extremely light and soft to the touch. It was an unsettling feeling, as if my hand might go right through her if I squeezed.
"Whoa," I said.
"Like cats," the second girl said, reminding me that I had also been unfamiliar with cats when I had moved in.*
"Huh," I said.

Internally, I felt alarmed and instinctively protective, as if I'd happened upon a butterfly with a broken wing.
Several things began making sense to me. The co-worker who'd asked me to accompany her when taking the garbage out, because there was a white van in the parking lot. The second roommate's alarm when I'd gone on a walk without telling anyone, fearing I'd disappeared.

"Yes," agreed the first.
"Huh."

I put her back down.

*Cats are also very light, and you do not have to fret if they struggle out of your hands and you drop them. I had grown up around dogs; dogs are heavy and you should not drop them, yet they behave as fools and will struggle out of your grip nevertheless. It should be noted however that for dog owners this carefreeness is considered an endearing trait.

I did bot read but boobs are cool man, I hope you agreee

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

In theory yes, but they gently caress up your Instagram stories with poo poo about horoscopes, houseplants and Harry Potter in my experience

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cubone posted:

"Whoa," I said.
"Huh," I said.

"Yes," agreed the first.
"Huh."

I put her back down.

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Disco Pope posted:

In theory yes, but they gently caress up your Instagram stories with poo poo about horoscopes, houseplants and Harry Potter in my experience

Luckily most of the women i know are queer so the horoscopes are there but there is zero Harry Potter poo poo in my feed

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008

Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Luckily most of the women i know are queer so the horoscopes are there but there is zero Harry Potter poo poo in my feed

but how will you ever know what house you're in?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Boys are better at being girls

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I prefer women OP.

same, but men

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Personally I'm terrified of them.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I think the way that they’re soft and curvy in the spots where men are hard and blunt is peachy keen.

no goons are hard and blunt in any spot lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008

Nap Ghost

Grape posted:

no goons are hard and blunt in any spot lol

my forehead is blunt when I headbutt you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cubone posted:

"Whoa," I said.
"Huh," I said.

"Yes," agreed the first.
"Huh."

I put her back down.

lmao

MakaVillian
Aug 15, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Cubone posted:

"Whoa," I said.
"Huh," I said.

"Yes," agreed the first.
"Huh."

I put her back down.

*furiously scribbles notes*

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRZrMcOKIc

Nooner
Mar 26, 2007

An A+ Poster (:

Lena dumbham lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

I'm gay

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

They're people. Pretty neat, got to admit.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Women are pretty awesome OP, it's true.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Gen X nerds are quite possibly the last generation of nerds to live in a enormously sausage fest nerd ecosystem

Let SomethingAwful's aging 40 something nerds exist as a living museum. The Smithsonian should buy the forum.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i live with a lady and its pretty cool because she doesn't give a poo poo that i sit around smoking weed and listening to high on fire all day

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008

Nap Ghost

Grape posted:

Gen X nerds are quite possibly the last generation of nerds to live in a enormously sausage fest nerd ecosystem

Let SomethingAwful's aging 40 something nerds exist as a living museum. The Smithsonian should buy the forum.

thank god I am only 38

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.teamdan69.com

I was talking to my girlfriend today about how boobs are funny because you think you have seen everything they have your offer, big ones, small ones, tiny areolas, dinner plates, long nipples, short nipples, inside out nipples, perky ones, saggy ones, just all sorts of boobs

Then you are a new rack and it's like oh would you look at those...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008

Nap Ghost

500excf type r posted:

I was talking to my girlfriend today about how boobs are funny because you think you have seen everything they have your offer, big ones, small ones, tiny areolas, dinner plates, long nipples, short nipples, inside out nipples, perky ones, saggy ones, just all sorts of boobs

Then you are a new rack and it's like oh would you look at those...

this is why I'm an rear end man