Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I lived in a tiny town called Collinsville for a little bit as a kid. Population of roughly 1200. God that place sucked badly. I do not miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

I lived in a tiny town called Collinsville for a little bit as a kid. Population of roughly 1200. God that place sucked badly. I do not miss it.

was this in illinois because that place is a bummer

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

was this in illinois because that place is a bummer

Nah Queensland, Australia. Also the place is a bummer. Just awful. 1200 people and four churches, should sum it up.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Is there a good source of streams for local news stations in hick flyover towns? I could see having that on as background noise being pretty interesting.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Guymon seems like the sort of place that specializes in producing Oklahoma's knockoff Floridamans.

fishhooked
Nov 14, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

Nap Ghost
I grew up in the guymon area. Like everything in western Kansas/Oklahoma/Texas, the main export is racism and religion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Guymon evolves into Dudeville, and then Mantopolis