Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
There's an actress that I've seen a few times on tv movies that legit looks like she is an alien hybrid. I wish I could remember her name.

She basically looks like a grown up version of the kid in the System of a Down Aerials video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Vakal posted:

There's an actress that I've seen a few times on tv movies that legit looks like she is an alien hybrid. I wish I could remember her name.

She basically looks like a grown up version of the kid in the System of a Down Aerials video.

she might hav FAS is it Maisie Williams

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Vakal posted:

Zoey Deschanel?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

she might hav FAS is it Maisie Williams

The girl from GoT? Nah, she quite a bit older.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Vakal posted:

The girl from GoT? Nah, she quite a bit older.

hmm the girl from mean girls wurh weird face???

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV5rjbF1OgQ&t=94s

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
UFOs were abducting people left and right. Lots of people got sucked up. Eventually they caught me too. I saw the aliens, they were green as hell, and we all stood in a line around them in some kind of medical room with a bright dentist light in the middle and some kinda bed. Anyway they shone a beam at us that made all our clothes fall off and they said "aight now we wanna see what it looks like when humans make babies so pair up y'all" and we was all "hell yes". But then when it was my turn, they said "loving gross, no!" and they beamed me down but they did not beam down my clothes. I am still waiting for them to return with my clothes. I have been nude ever since.

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
they seem pretty chill tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbEs-4nLEUU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Mozi posted:

what if... we're the aliens? ... my god

Well, some of us are from Mars and some of us are from Venus. A doctor said that. It’s established science.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I saw aliens once, and let me tell you, they were some cool motherfuckers.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

mysterious frankie posted:

Well, some of us are from Mars and some of us are from Venus. A doctor said that. It’s established science.

"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" was pretty much the grandfather of the :biotruths: movement.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Linux Pirate posted:

I saw aliens once, and let me tell you, they were some cool motherfuckers.

According to MUFON, the presence of these aliens is presaged by the scent of Camel Crush and 2004 era mids. If you hear St. Anger playing as if through the stereo system of an ATV it’s already too late.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Aliens absolutely have dicks, because one hosed me bareback and then ghosted me after :mad:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

Aliens absolutely have dicks, because one hosed me bareback and then ghosted me after :mad:

Enjoy being the parent of a freaky anime person.

I don't know your gender but I'm fairly certain aliens are advanced enough that they can impregnate both women and men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The Bloop posted:

Would you gently caress an alien

Like a hot consenting alien

Doctor Who fans say hi, and also yes please