Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nuketulsa posted:

The last time I saw an alien spacecraft was right above Integris on NW Expressway in OKC, when was the last time you encountered or saw aliens?

I once saw a Mexican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
one time I saw a light out the window. Not shining into it but one outside like an airplane or a star. It moved really weird, up, down. Like nothing I ever saw before. Weird.

I woke up the next morning and realized I live in a city and it was spot light on a helicopter

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xmaspigs posted:

I took too much lsd on accident and then all of a sudden I was inside a weird egg/womblike thing that contained the universe. Aliens then peeked their heads through cracks in the egg from other universes to stare at me. Then they mooned me.

Getting mooned by juvenile(?) aliens: 10/10.

how does one take too much LSD on accident?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xmaspigs posted:

I poured some beer into an empty vial and drank it a couple times. A few minutes later I'm looking at the empty vial and it's covered in half dissolved chunks of crystal. I realized I hosed up and then my whole vision was woodgrains. I had no choice but to ride it out.

It was from a really strongly made batch.

got it. you are an idiot and a bad drug dealer

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xmaspigs posted:

I have actually never sold drugs. Don't plan on it at all really. Am I an idiot? Ya. Not a drug dealer though, I just happen to like some drugs and having high quality stashes of them from time to time. Pretty sober atm really.

loving loser

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I have no desire to see an alien. If I see one, whatever, I don’t care.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

loving loser

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

yeah i was pretty active on the alien encounters section on craigslist before it was shut down

get any hits?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

let's just say the "little" grey men are egregiously misnamed

are they not grey, or little, or men. Details man. Cough em up

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

I went to a 24 hour convenience store at 2am in the middle of nowhere. Dead as far as you could see.

Except the five grey aliens chugging PBRs and talking about the Superbowl. Then they rounded on me asking about my thoughts on it. When I pointed out we don't have that here they just kept going, "ugh! Ugh bruh!"

Then one of them tazed another and they all laughed and then said they need to be back home before their parents find out.

PBR is too good for alien shitheads

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mysterious frankie posted:

Is it more or less distressing to think aliens, accepting that they’re real for the purpose of discussion, are actually an earth species that lives hidden in, say, the oceans or underground and doesn’t want to directly interact with us?

if they don't want us they can swipe left

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Like, they can zip around in neat ships and do all sorts of weird stuff with technology or whatever, but they don’t have interstellar travel; we assume they have to possess it because we decided they came from somewhere outside, when they may be just as stuck here as the rest of us currently are. Maybe they can get off planet like us, but they’re no closer to colonizing mars or the moon, and def can’t screw off to explore the solar system. And they really don’t want to talk to us which is just, you know, fair enough, but, also, rude.

That’s distressing because for all the mystery and fear the alien abduction and conspiracy theories generate in believers, they imply that there is a route out into new territories, and since aliens can do it, specifically with technology, then we can reasonably assume we’ll figure it out too. If they’re stuck here though it’s more, I dunno, existentially dismaying?

what the gently caress have they been doing for the last 100,000 if they don't have interstellar travel. Can I punch them in their face? Stupid rear end in a top hat aliens.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

I saw something once in the sky that I absolutely cannot explain and seemed like a space ship but I'm also sure it probably wasn't aliens

it was. they changed your memories

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TECHNO-HULDUFOLK SCIENTIST: *speaking into recorder* subject 168,004,277,435, hose-bearing , approximately 54 cycles old, 14 gleemons in weight, pinkish blue outer flesh. Spreading protective domes guarding the back path. Launching exploratory probe… and… no evidence of the secret to faster than light technology found. Who would have guessed. *through intercom* this one is finished. Prep to return to Nebraska. *to self* the fact that all space travel research has been centered on human back paths for so long really illustrates the biggest downside to being non democratically governed by immortal balls of intelligent ancestor energy.

received. All hail god-king Elon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

Seems like they wouldn't want me remembering their craft then

aliens are weird

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

Yeah pretty much by definition I guess

that is what the word means.
lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

They could play jizz music

Sid Vicious posted:

now i got the cantina song in my head poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA8-6X8aR3o

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

You wake up in a ufo. The crew all look like Elon Musk Wario.

how is that different than any other day?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

drat I love those aliens

weird little fuckers

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LuckyCat posted:

The government and the greys were in the closet making human-alien hybrids and I saw one of the human-alien hybrids and the human-alien hybrid looked at me

nice Ralph reference

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

my aliens breath smells like alien food

I bent my wookie

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Tastes like first contact

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Flowers for QAnon posted:

They probed me, and you’re gonna LOVE me telling you about it

did they touch your butt? That is all I am interested in

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

For you, the day you woke up in a Heavy Metal Comics style bass guitar shaped spaceship filled with Elon Musk Warios was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

never happened to me, but, I do like where your going with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Gross alien sex diseases.

we have to learn about them. for science