Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Greg of Doom posted:

So we know shes fat

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Nazis and chuds hijacked a ton of good poo poo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

syntaxfunction posted:

What if they say "Ye gads!"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yes. a man born is Egypt is deff a white anglo protestant

If they don't like the story, they change it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yaldabaoth posted:

I wasn't saying that Sid is a nazi, just that Odinism is appealing to nazis because they associate it with scandinavia and nazis think scandinavians are the only truly white europeans.

Yeah wasn't the whole Aryan race thing all nords or something?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm beginning to think these Nazi characters were pretty stupid.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

syntaxfunction posted:

What if Nazi's co-opt Flamingos tho Nooner? You'd need to change your avatar, cause it'd be for the Nazis now.

I'm seriously dreading if/when the chuds hijack some Irish symbolism because it looks cool or something and completely taints that for me.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sid Vicious posted:

i have bad news

nooo

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

syntaxfunction posted:

Also I think the bigger issue is that Nazis co-opting stuff and everyone going "oh well no one should use that, that's Nazi stuff" you end up in a situation where Nazis will just co-opt anything and everything and people just roll over. I don't know how to fight it, I'm not an ideas guy.

:smith::hf::smith:

Yeah I feel powerless every time I hear the chuds taking over some historically cool thing. I thought the Spartans were cool when I was young but nope! Nazis now!

Molon Labia

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

In all this serious talk we forgot the most important topic: OP’s girlfriend’s fat titties.

Oh poo poo. Yeah let us get back to our roots here.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I have an old red tshirt with SPQR bordered by laurels across the chest but I feel like that would be a huge chud thing now

Yep. I have this super cool computer wallpaper for the original Rome: Total War with SPQR on it and I'm afraid to put it up on my own personal computer at home where no one sees me because I figure it's a chud thing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Klyith posted:

the Spartans were always giant assholes though.

being interested in them, because they had a facinatingly weird culture and played an outsized role in history despite their small numbers? sure. thinking they're cool and wanting to be like them, nah.

Yeah I can be interested in something without wanting to be it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've done Tarot a few times before. I think it's fun! :)

I'd do other mystic things but I don't know of anything cool nor do I believe in it, but it's fun to do.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 24, 2022