Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nooner posted:

ACTUALLY she is the soul of a 133 year old company that is just currently trapped in a 5 year old console

Funny enough, there's a series of japanese videogames where the characters are girls who represent different videogame companies and the one who represents Nintendo looks underage, you sicko.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Peggy Edson posted:

oh haha yeah totally

*slowly backing away and frantically dialing 911*

I don't play the game, I avoid it for that very reason.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

OP in that thread is 100% correct.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Where's that huge post about goons taking a good idea and turning it into a dumpster fire that nearly kills people? Because just imagining them applying that same thought process to sexual advice makes me wince.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that is every post. how are you a 2012 and don't understand this

I honestly cannot remember why I signed up in 2012 because I thought I spent most of the year worried that all those predictions about the world ending in 2012 meant that God was going to make Mitt Romney president so he could bring about mormon armageddon.