Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

can i gently caress your gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/sidvicioussa/status/1485030027997720580?s=21

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

staberind posted:

Never Change Sid.

i promise i wont

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yaldabaoth posted:

Funny enough, there's a series of japanese videogames where the characters are girls who represent different videogame companies and the one who represents Nintendo looks underage, you sicko.

thats not very funny, to me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i thought it was you would do the butt or take it innthe butt. but i guess it makes sense as dom or sub too?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

syntaxfunction posted:

Dom, Sub, Switch are separate from Top, Bottom and Vers. Mix and match as ya want!

thank you i learned something today (:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ejaculation

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

penis farts call em peefs ty

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

old men cumming and its just like a little cough and some dust

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

well we arent going to take your sex advice dont worry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

should i quit smoking?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

see this is how stupid you woild have to be to take advice from a comedy forum !!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

got about 340 cigarettes here and im not buying any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

so lots of cartons? I am too drunk to do math

carton is usually 8-10 packs so 200 cigs, got slightly less than 2 of em and i am not ever buying more