Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
poo poo, I just bought the NFT of the monkeys' captivity. There goes my life savings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

EorayMel posted:

:siren: They have a live monkey tracker on youtube :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnyXhfSV2hM&t=1385s

Goddamnit you rear end in a top hat

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Monkeys: Escape! Freedom!
*Three days of America later*
Monkeys: No! Bad! Want back in!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I bet when they caught the last one there was one guy who was like 'Well. That's enough of this monkey business!' and everyone groaned at Dan with his poo poo and they just know he's got like 20 more monkey puns saved up for the drive home.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
'Hey, you guys quit monkeying around back there or I'll turn this truck right around'
'Shut the gently caress up Dan!'

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

The only thing missing is a decepticon decal on the truck.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Cloning dinosaurs would only be stupid if you stuck them in a zoo and they escaped and started attacking and eating all the guests.

The smart thing is to eat them like Fred Flintstone.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The escaped lab monkeys stories just gets weirder and dumber. It turns out the monkeys had been imported from Mauritius without quarantining and the woman who approached the crash has come down with a mystery illness and has been treated with herpes drugs

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
This being hellworld its pretty obvious this woman has been infected with a mysterious tropical disease heretofore unknown to human science.

I bet that give it a dumb name like Pennsy-fever after paitent zero's state and it'll cause blood to spray from the victims eyes or some freaky poo poo.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

The government landed a helicopter on my front lawn today and who was inside but my mentor from a previous life. They need me to go back to work, they say. I keep telling them that I'm done--I'm done with killin monekys, they'll have to find somebody else. But they say this time is different. They showed me a photo of the monkey they wish to be dead--it's definitely a monkey i've seen a thousand times before. I said yes but this is the last time I do them a favor. Nobody kills monkies like me.

Monke did nothing wrong. Maybe you're hunting the wrong animals.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Big Beef City posted:

I had ENTIRELY CONSENSUAL sex with 5, maybe 6 monkeys most of which were still living after the accident, alright?
I don't think that's anything to write home about, let alone contact the CDC over. And those are just love bites. They get a little amorous, ok? It's not like I didn't return the favor ;)

Outrail 2022. Effects of syphilis on captive cynomolgus monkey intra-tribe social dynamics following a lacklustre inter-species multi-individual sexual encounter. Journal of Simian Sexology 3:32 iv. 15 pages.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

'For guys!'

Gott make sure I'm not putting womens anti monkey-but powder on my butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Is there any change in the formula for various sexes/ages/species?