Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i liked the most hated italian joke. that was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

Play did you accidentally ban yourself today

yes i already explained not my proudest moment but I tried to make the gdt and put the hot tag as a joke because it was gonna be so cold but...

Play
Apr 25, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

oh god what if he had been holding back on these interviews until now?

aaron's gonna start just asking questions about some protocols from old people in zion

earlier today he already endorsed trump election lies, intimated that biden has no consituents and is a fake president, got a statistic wrong which pretty much said the opposite of what it seemed he was trying to say, then backed it up with the centrist classic 'this isn't helping the conversation'

only way he can top that is going into flat earth, protocoles of zion, elits pedophile great reset territory

Play
Apr 25, 2006

the whole middle of that game is a blur tbh. i cant even remember how the packers hosed up like 6 drives ina row

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

robbie gould shouting "i still own you" to sad packers fans on his way out of the stadium

did this really happen

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

probably not but man how awesome would that have been

SO awesome

AsInHowe posted:

Libertarians always eventually get to one of their core three P's:
- protocols
- pedophilia
- pee-drinking

:hmmyes:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

nah you can have 10 on the field. 12+ is a penalty.

it's actually a big brain move to have 10 on the field because they'll all be looking for the last guy except he's NOT THERE

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

GET YOUR POPCORN READY

Aaron Rodgers postgame incoming

i feel like he's gonna keep it tame. won't want to make more of a fool out of himself than he already has after a pretty shameful loss

i'm calling the 'woe is me' routine

Play
Apr 25, 2006

permanent frown on his face

even though football has nothing to do with all the stupid stuff he believes I wish he would take this moment to rethink all that nonsense

i used to (kind of, at least) like aaron rodgers. it doesn't have to be this way

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Apples McGrind posted:

“Don’t wanna be part of a rebuild” sure sounds an awful lot like he wants loving out.

good let him out. he probably won't find a better team anywhere and it'll be a monument to his own egocentrism

Eifert Posting posted:

Lol he genuinely thinks the team he's playing on is bad. Brainworms.

it's hilarious to have this insight into his mindset. sometimes he says the right things but it's easy to see how he really feels. and how he really feels is that he was failed by everyone else

Mr. Nice! posted:

Aaron tell me exactly how you hosed up tonight you piece of loving poo poo?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

I hope Aaron retires because that would be the funniest thing. He won't though, he will be a packer.

well we all thought he wouldn't follow through on his promise to boycott the super bowl but look at us know. egg on our face for sure

Play
Apr 25, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

Remember how a year ago he was thinking of retiring to host Jeopardy

im not sure that's an option anymore tbh, just because of how much hes run his mouth since then

not to mention that he wasn't that great

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1485098464837083139?s=20

In the replies are also the spanish and Packers calls

!ALLI ESTA! !!!ALLI ESTAAAA!!!!

grack posted:

So has the "Rodgers lost due to post-COVID brain fog narrative" started yet? If not, I would like to start it.

Aaron Rodgers had severe post-COVID brain fog and that's why he played so poorly.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Goddamn it I have come down with the same gastrointestinal bug my finacee has and I once again feverishly slept through the end of a game I wanted to see.

the game honestly wasn't that great. the aftermath, on the other hand...

Tulalip Tulips posted:

also lol I missed a call from my mom and her voicemail was "gently caress Aaron Fraudgers, your grandma is smiling down from heaven about this".

god bless your mother. what a remarkable woman

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm kind of sick of hearing about Aaron Rodgers.

Maybe perhaps we could talk about how good the remaining quarterbacks are. I have one in particular that I would recommend talking about.

burrow go on infowars

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mega64 posted:

four cool and good/sexy QB's in the playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006