Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Kramer: (bursts through Jerry's door) JERRYDIDYOUPUTYOURNAMEINTHEGOBLETOFFIRE?!

Jerry: Why does everyone think I put my name in the goblet of fire?

Elaine: Well, your name was in the goblet of fire.

Jerry: And that means I put it there?

Elaine: It is your name.

Jerry: And is writing my name on a piece of paper my exclusive domain?

George: No, it isn't. See? Like this.

Jerry: And what is that?

George: It's a button that says "Seinfeld stinks."

Jerry: George, why do you have a button that says "Seinfeld stinks?"

George: I dunno, someone was giving them out in the hallway.

Kramer: It wasn't me this time!

Jerry: Well then who... Newman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

George: Okay, we got your... Got your strawberries. Your chocolate sauce. Your tampon with a bottle of blue fluid. Your honey...

Tara: Wait, wait, wait. Tampon and blue fluid?

George: Oh, yeah, yeah. Don't you remember they used blue fluid in that movie ​9 1⁄2 Weeks? Remember the tampon scene?

Tara: No.

George: Well, maybe it was Ghostbusters. Whatever it was, it worked!

google THIS

Elaine: Hey, what's this sparkly stuff?

Jerry: Oh, it's a new product Kramer's trying to sell, and he insisted on leaving me some samples. Quite frankly I don't care to go into--

Elaine: Mmm, is this lip balm? My lips are so chapped right now.

Jerry: Actually it's... (sees that Elaine is already smearing it all over her lips) Yes, that's what it is. Passion Dust lip balm.

Elaine: (not realizing how excessively shiny her lips are now) Wow, this stuff smells really good. I almost want to eat it!

Jerry: (long pause) That's what everyone says.

google THIS

has anyone made a seinfeld thread yet?