Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I am sad the Titans lost but very very happy the packers lost. In conclusion, Cam Payne. Good night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Kawalimus posted:

The Titans were very foolish to put Henry in this game. It is the reason they lost. He was stonewalled on several occasions and their other guy looked way better but only got four carries. This is so dumb.

This is EXACTLY what the Ravens did in the 2019 playoffs. We forced Mark Ingram as the starter even though he clearly hadn't recovered yet and Gus Edwards was looking better in his few carries.

Why do teams do things like this especially at RB? They could have maybe used Henry but in more of a limited role but they used him as the main carrier. When he didn't practice all week. How did they think that would go?

They definitely should have given foreman more carries. But Henry practiced every day this week. They just don’t list him until they activate him to the roster.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Gonz posted:

If I were a Titans fan, I would have serious questions regarding the continued employment of Ryan Tannehill as my team's QB.

Yesterday's performance against the Bengals was positively Nathan Peterman-esque, outside of that one beautiful throw to AJ Brown for the touchdown.

It wasn’t great but two of those ints were very flukey. Didn’t see the first one so I won’t speak on it. That td throw was a dime. TBH I have way more issue with the play calling in spots

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What do the titans actually need, better WR?

Our wide receivers are fine. We need better pass protection which isn’t happening with our current bunch and we need an impact tight end. Marcus Johnson and josh Reynolds were supposed to be our third string wrs this season and both of them basically had zero impact. We drafted a slot guy in the fourth round this year who barely saw the field so it’s unclear if he just needs more time or if he just sucks. There are enough places that money need to go that I don’t think there is anything to be done with the WR group.