Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
I am dumb. Often I do dumb things and reflect many months later- why the gently caress did I do/say/react that way? I feel that this is kind of the hallmark of a dumb person who thought they were doing something clever.
Also, I probably take too many good things in life for granted, so I'm kind of dumb like that too.

I often see people typing on these forums that they too are dumb. So I wonder, what makes you so dumb goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I huff a lot of paint, op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am not dumb but my hearing has been getting progressively worse since i was a kid and the eartomterist doesnt hav an explanation for why so maybe someday ill be totally deaf and then maybe ill lose my ability to talk eventually?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
if i knew why i was dumb i wouldn't be dumb would i OP

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
adhd

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I procrastinate until the last minute, every time. It pretty much always follows the same pattern. It starts with "I've got more than enough time" then goes to "I should probably get started on this" then "drat I'm really running low on time" then "there's no way I can do this in time but maybe if I work like crazy on it overnight I will have something to show for it" to finally "welp I'm totally hosed". I can discuss advanced topics of all sorts with people, and generally make smart decisions about this or that, but in this particular sense I'm dumb as hell.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
My giant penis requires the blood that should make my brain function properly. In a perfect world there would be enough blood to operate both simultaneously , but I can't complain. I'm sorry about your imbecility op.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh you meant stupid, a horse kicked me in the head when i was 4 years old causing what is known as a contrecoup traumatic brain injury, the force of the kick to my face caused a lot of damage to my face and jaw and neck but also caused my brain to violently bounce off the back of my skull which led to a lot of neurological damage

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

oh you meant stupid, a horse kicked me in the head when i was 4 years old causing what is known as a contrecoup traumatic brain injury, the force of the kick to my face caused a lot of damage to my face and jaw and neck but also caused my brain to violently bounce off the back of my skull which led to a lot of neurological damage

I didn't even associate the idea of dumb with hearing loss. It again shows how stupid I am.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Multiple concussions, Dutch and Irish genes, Catholicism.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I'm not dumb, I'm extremely smart!!! Let me tell you about the vaccines and GOD.....

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Devils Affricate posted:

I procrastinate until the last minute, every time. It pretty much always follows the same pattern. It starts with "I've got more than enough time" then goes to "I should probably get started on this" then "drat I'm really running low on time" then "there's no way I can do this in time but maybe if I work like crazy on it overnight I will have something to show for it" to finally "welp I'm totally hosed". I can discuss advanced topics of all sorts with people, and generally make smart decisions about this or that, but in this particular sense I'm dumb as hell.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I just is, OP

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eGy272hDoM

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i've been reading this forum for more than half my life.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

I'm reflecting on all the head trauma I've had now

huh. poo poo.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I don’t believe in the US system of hyper-individualism and corporate wealth hoarding yet I live in the US.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AKZ posted:

I'm reflecting on all the head trauma I've had now

huh. poo poo.

yeah this was just the main TBI i have also had a dozen other concussions and been knocked unconciois a few other times

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5I5_L2y2s

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The things I want to be true aren't and I can't accept that.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Brain slime accumulation. Brain slime.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Brain fog, long and short term memory issues from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Before the noticeable loss of brain power massive amounts of anxiety made me do stupid things sometimes. I also have a hard time understanding humanity and all that bs. Might be slightly autistic or something. Being dumber did cure most of my anxiety issues though so it's not all bad. Goldfish brain is kinda nice. Way better than anxiety brain anyway.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The things I want to be true aren't and I can't accept that.

This post is really good, unironically. Made me laugh.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

yeah i do this too. it usually works out but i sleep like very little usually lol

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Probably from the two dents in my forehead; one caused by bouncing it off of a bathroom counter and the other from a failed turnover during a swimming meet. Also, I live in Arizona.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Shittons of weed and probably, at this point, early onset dementia. Also depression and brain fog from IBS.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

yeah this was just the main TBI i have also had a dozen other concussions and been knocked unconciois a few other times

Same, except substitute the horse for the mini-strokes from going on/off a heart/lung machine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Same, except substitute the horse for the mini-strokes from going on/off a heart/lung machine

im sorry you went through that :glomp:

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001
Foetal alcohol syndrome

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

massive dong doesn't leave enough blood for my brain

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
this is what I've been paying therapists to find out

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
jk I can't afford therapy

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Caesar Saladin posted:

massive dong doesn't leave enough blood for my brain
:bravo:

Tite Barnacle posted:

My giant penis requires the blood that should make my brain function properly. In a perfect world there would be enough blood to operate both simultaneously , but I can't complain. I'm sorry about your imbecility op.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Brain deficiency.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i've been reading this forum for more than half my life.

Me too. :prepop:
I honestly cannot imagine my life without this place, where would I post? Tiktok?

Mooey Cow posted:

Brain deficiency.

Yeah. Mine is definitely caused by the internet.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
the pursuit of pussy, mostly

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://youtube.com/watch?v=342N5HsQlw8

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

AD&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I have a neurological disorder. It's neat tho, I got a concussion last year and developed synesthesia for a week. That was wild. Definitely not fun after the first few hours tho if I'm honest.