Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baghdadstein
Sep 10, 2020

by Hand Knit
https://www.blogger.com/profile/08775231061409076999

My dark fury revealed.

Superman: Red Son.

What if Superman, was born, in Massachusetts.

K-PAX.

A violent sex offender, as portrayed in "American Beauty".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baghdadstein
Sep 10, 2020

by Hand Knit
Sabretooth is on the road to riches, by discovering a diamond mine, in Africa.

Only problem is, it's a hoax, set up, by Man-Ape.

Sabretooth was almost bust, on his gas money, until Ororo Monroe showed up, and Man-Ape admitted, he didn't know what Cairo was.

He thought it was just a city.

Blind from thunderbolts, Sabretooth climbed to the top of the mountain, while Storm and Man-Ape fought below.

There, up on the top of the veldt, Sabretooth found his soul, a diamond that he held in his hand, that he found for a broker in Hong Kong.

Problem was, that broker, was Sebastian Shaw.

Now, Sabretooth has to explain to the Hellfire Club, what he was doing, taking a share, off Man-Ape's property, without inviting Man-Ape in.

Only Storm knows the problem, with a thief.

He never sells his stolen good, they just steal it.

Then it's two of them, in Cairo.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

hm. gas? goldmine?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

my bony fealty posted:

hm. gas? goldmine?

let the wheel of history grind forward and advance the dialectic

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
:sax: ?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

gas

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

That was a dumb ban. I’m sure Baghdadstein would stumble on comedy cold eventually.

also I hope Kyoon is doing well where ever they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

guidoanselmi posted:

also I hope Kyoon is doing well where ever they are.

jrodefeld got the attention economy they so deeply desired, so what would they have to say about NFTs?