Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
People with the last name Shapiro tend to be a very "special" breed.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

looks good to me op, i'm giving the " thumsb up" rn. let them know

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

looks good to me op, i'm giving the " thumsb up" rn. let them know

thank you Im sure she’ll be thrilled. Giving a “green light” on eating the toadstools growing in her yard

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Yaldabaoth posted:

People with the last name Shapiro tend to be a very "special" breed.

Ben Shapiro's sister is a milk truck

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

love to enjoy nature's bounty by eating random poo poo from my yard

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Tell you’ve got a toadstool she can put in her mouth. Then invite her over for safe and delicious mushrooms from your local farmers market.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Giraffe posted:

Tell you’ve got a toadstool she can put in her mouth. Then invite her over for safe and delicious mushrooms from your local farmers market.

Thank you, just did. Still waiting on a reply. She might be busy, or poisoned

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mkvltra posted:

Ben Shapiro's sister is a milk truck

oh word? this bens sister who wants the toadstool? could change my answer tbh

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Oak tree in California? Probably death caps.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
You know what they say: you can be a bold mushroom picker, or an old mushroom picker, but you can't be both. Tell her to Live Más, baby!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Many moons ago I ate fly agaric toadstools and they were the best drug I have ever taken BUT you need to know exactly what you are doing. Would not recommend after my landlord (the driving force behind this all) ignored my carefully researched instructions and spent a couple of hours head butting a rock.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

oh word? this bens sister who wants the toadstool? could change my answer tbh

Lol I don't think she's involved with any of her brother's bullshit but I am pretty sure she's a weirdo Disney person (so maybe that's just as bad LOL). She's very pretty and her boobs are mega

Powerful Katrinka posted:

You know what they say: you can be a bold mushroom picker, or an old mushroom picker, but you can't be both. Tell her to Live Más, baby!

Did you come up with this? Very clever lol

Weka posted:

Many moons ago I ate fly agaric toadstools and they were the best drug I have ever taken BUT you need to know exactly what you are doing. Would not recommend after my landlord (the driving force behind this all) ignored my carefully researched instructions and spent a couple of hours head butting a rock.

...what did they do that you told them not to?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Took too much man, they took too much.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Here's some toad stool for you:

https://imgur.com/QJrcztp

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jan 24, 2022

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

mkvltra posted:

Lol I don't think she's involved with any of her brother's bullshit but I am pretty sure she's a weirdo Disney person (so maybe that's just as bad LOL). She's very pretty and her boobs are mega

Nah, her opinions are equally lovely and she's trying to make money by advocating for trad lifestyles.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Hmmm, I should not be so quick to blame the state of my flower beds on the neighbor's cat. It might be toads :hmmyes: