Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He beat Tom Brady in the playoffs.

And they say no man is perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

MJeff posted:

He retired Tom Brady.

I love Matt stafford

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

God drat it must suck to be Jared Goff right now. Your ex just dumped you and now she’s marrying this other super successful dude with a giant hog and all of your coworkers are publicly congratulating him and talking about how much he deserves all the good things that are happening to him, and not to you.

I'd be okay with being Jared Goff and having to cry into my hundreds of millions and big titty swimsuit model girlfriend.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I like Stafford too, but HOF caliber is way too soon. Another year like this or better and I'll turn around on him though. There's just too many dud years in Detroit because, it's Detroit.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wyoak posted:

if matt ryan doesn't take that 12 yard sack in the super bowl is he a hall of famer

Only if he asks out the cute jogger after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

tinstaach posted:

I changed my mind from yesterday, put this man in the HoF immediately