Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvIwyikbRU

Video is the game where Matt has had the crap knocked out of him against the Browns and realizes that he can come back in the game when the Browns call a TO. I've been jealous of his love for the game and talent since he was drafted by Detroit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

That's great.

Congrats Matty.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Stafford's HOF chance rests entirely on what the Rams do after this. If the best players retire / quit without being replaced then he has no shot. If they can reload and win a couple more SB's then yes he's in.