Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
first rule of secret discord club is that you don’t repost valkos rashy rear end with a 70% transparency flag of Britain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Weka posted:

RUDE! Sid is not a rando he is the mod of GBS.

i remember he pm'd it to at least one other person in that thread

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
during my short stint as a cspam IK, i got invited to the discord which was apparently combined D&D/CSPAM moderating. they were discussing probations like it was rocket science. blew my loving mind and reaffirmed that discord was the even more fail IRC

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Homeless Friend posted:

during my short stint as a cspam IK, i got invited to the discord which was apparently combined D&D/CSPAM moderating. they were discussing probations like it was rocket science. blew my loving mind and reaffirmed that discord was the even more fail IRC

A combo d&d and cspam discord sounds like complete poo poo OP

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It sounds loving hilarious and I would be an IK to post in one.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
whats a discord

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Ad by Khad posted:

whats a discord

You don't know how lucky you are.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its literally a chat room people have been using them since the internets inception.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
A/S/L?

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

I would like to see the discord

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
what irc channel is the discord on???

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sitting Here posted:

what irc channel is the discord on???

#warez on DALnet
#nanog on EFnet

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Weka posted:

A/S/L?

Fancy way to ask if some speaks sign language.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I've been invited to several discords but I have no desire to hear a bunch of dudes shouting gbs memes at each other in Lowtax-style voices.

In like 2009 I hung out in the TCC room with a bunch of stoned goons, that was chill and also it was tinychat back then lol.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Peggy Edson posted:

I've been invited to several discords but I have no desire to hear a bunch of dudes shouting gbs memes at each other in Lowtax-style voices.

In like 2009 I hung out in the TCC room with a bunch of stoned goons, that was chill and also it was tinychat back then lol.

I dont think ppl really do voice chat much since burt died but i dunno i havent veen on in ages

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ad by Khad posted:

whats a discord

it's a chat program, complete with audio/video call functionality, that goons use to coordinate group masturbation

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hail Eris

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I had to look up what 'on fleek' meant I think that means I'm officially an old now?

I had to look up dickcord

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Why are they fleeking the discord?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I downloaded discord once but found it kind of confusing and not enjoyable to use

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I downloaded discord once but found it kind of confusing and not enjoyable to use

I too am old.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

its basically the new irc and it's much easier to use than irc, which is also pretty easy tbh

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I communicate by smoke signals only

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I just open my window and scream everything

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
The mothafuckin hector!~