Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you mean the one i moderate or is there an even more secret one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah or like if say you threaten to murder someone brutally in front of their wife and kid maybe youll get kicked and have a bee in your urethra about it forever more, but yeah its probably what you said instead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Poohs Packin posted:

Discord is fine theres just rarely anyone active when I want to log in because im upside down so I don't really login anymore.

Goontu.be is good poo poo though

im up all night baby

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Valko posted:

This just proves my point.

Sid bought me plat and invited me to discord.

Such is the nature of sociopaths like Derpies.

youre an idiot im afraid to say. you literally couldnt take some ribbing and threatened to violently kill someone, more than once. and then somehow continue to try and make that our fault lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

styls trill epic posted:

Keep the d*mn drama out of an epic 2012 thread

sh*t sorry dude, how about them huge green grapes???

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Valko posted:

Ribbing? I have had friends violently murdered and derpies thought it was cool to make fun of that.

Enough, I'm not posting anymore tonight.

i was there he called you british and said you loved the queen and thats literally all he said lmao okay byeeee

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Betty Wight posted:

Sid is absolutely a cool poster and valko is always unhinged so everything so far tracks.

Btw what’s the discord please and thank you.

send me an email at sidbyob at gmail dot com you dont have plat sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im a hater and a clout chaser, i supposed ):