Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

My 3 k3y was brok3n on my laptop but as you can s33 is now works! Wond3rful! ... gently caress it was working. IT WAS WORKING. It isn't working anymore =(.

edit: 3 is working again. Temporary? Who knows 33333333. Finally I can type rule 34 again.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jan 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Would you have voted 5 if my 5 key was broken? No I don't think so. 3.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

YOU'RE USING THE E KEY

THIS THREAD IS A LIE

:mods: BAN THIS LYING SICK FILTH

I can use the e key not the key. See? Didn't work that time. Sometimes it does. Seems to be more likely to work if my laptop is very warm.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jan 25, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

3, I did it, I did it!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Did I accidently close this thread? If a mod closes a thread it won't let me open it right? Whelp guess I'll find out.

On other news my key is not presently working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Nevermind.