Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

enbys are perhaps the greatest emerging threat to national security america faces today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

enbys are perhaps the greatest emerging threat to national security america faces today

Sorry, please disregard my previous post. I mixed them up with cyberterrorism targeting key infrastructure. Apologies for the confusion here

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

they should change the name of enemy mine to enby mine because from what I can that alien is an “enby”

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

is Joe Biden our first enby president?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

ah, too bad. Figured i should ask

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Visiting from the ukraine thread. What is the enby community’s take on the situation? Staunchly pro-russia?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I don’t know if any of you are trying to write a poem, rhyme, song or ditty about your experiences but i just wanted to point out “finery”, “winery” and “refinery” as potentially useful words

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

the dark blade “enbys lament” sealed away after the ancient war

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

wait why is the gif racist. Thats not a guy in blackface or something is it

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

mkvltra posted:

Uh the first frame shows a computer screen emblazoned with the words "KFC BANKRUPT" LOL

oh my god lmao it wasn’t on there long enough to read, I thought it was just a computer readout

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Ive dated a couple of cis het women myself op.
Not to toot my own horn

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Thanks to whoever recommended Gnosia this game is awesome

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

precision posted:

yeah it really is i'm gonna play some more today

GNOSIA SPOILERS

i'm at the point where i can set the parameters for the "game" myself. do i just keep loving around and wait for important stuff to happen?

Yeah I just kept on going and the story continues to unfold. I usually just do the default and Random though. SPOILER: I just got to the Raqio/SQ shower scene lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

when you agree to ally with SQ and she immediately throws you to the wolves