Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

i also consider myself nonbinary, i wear whatever i want, i wear makeup when i want to, i look drat good in a dress and boots, but i have a big beard and people have told me to my face since i have facial hair i present strictly as male and shouldnt use the nonbinary descriptor and usually i just tell em to gently caress off but i would love to hear goons opinions, because im not sure if theyre right?

who the gently caress is anyone but you to tell you the person you feel to be. gently caress em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU