Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Are you a Washington Commander OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
loving ukuleles suck so bad they stole flag colors from the dang Chargers lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Zippio Russianus

:hmmyes:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Are you a Washington Commander OP?

i had to look that up and the answer is no

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Ok ok, here's another one from my bag of tricks, nobody tell nooner though he is a racist towards the fine people of Ukraine. What if we dig a really big hole and put a blanket over it and tie a bottle of vodka over the hole?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Zippy no that vodka isn't for you no pal be careful

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Weka posted:

Zippy no that vodka isn't for you no pal be careful

i aquisitioned some beer. Lavrov is a resourceful fellow. his corporal also captured some frogs, the legs of which we ate after toasting them on the bmp engine. very tasty with a bit of old bay seasoning

Putin still hasnt done gently caress all

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Zippy, you know you're in Canada, right?

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

cult_hero posted:

May I be admiral of the Naval Forces?

We will be blockading the Dardenelles to deny the enemy's resupply through the Black Sea.

admiral i command you to take the frigate Hetman Sahaydachniy as your flagship, and as many support boats as needed, and get opium from the near east. Rapidly. practice strongly against any Russian aggression.

Xaintrailles posted:

Zippy, you know you're in Canada, right?

did someone tell you this? i want names

Weka
May 5, 2019

The Canada has always been part of Ukraine.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Zippy the Bummer posted:

admiral i command you to take the frigate Hetman Sahaydachniy as your flagship, and as many support boats as needed, and get opium from the near east. Rapidly. practice strongly against any Russian aggression.

Roger! Will sail for Afghanistan with the tide!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Can you stop off in Armenia and get me a dog?

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

Gone

Mne nravitsya fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Oct 30, 2022

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i trust Admiral cult_hero to handle this combined mission

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_frigate_Hetman_Sahaydachniy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Ukrainian_Navy_ships

i'll get on the horn with Erdogan and see if i can get permission for a helicopter to cross turkish airspace to Armenia

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Mne nravitsya posted:

You may be president of Ukraine now but obviously you missed the part in the org chart showing that you report to me. I am supreme Ukrainian oligarch. All your Khortysta, zhenshchinas, and hryvnia belong to me.

двай!

i am not the president of Ukraine, i just run the whole armed forces. members of the 3rd SSP regiment will be showing up to arrest you shortly. also i want your spouse's mobile number. its for sex

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

Gone

Mne nravitsya fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Oct 30, 2022

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Прийнято. Я відкликаю спецназ. Також я хотів би зв'язатися з цією Армією Великої Бабуської, оскільки я вважаю, що їхні і мої цілі можуть бути взаємовигідними

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i just got done snorting the last of my coke off a strippers tits, and decided that the following positions are available for applications

Airforce Marshall Strike Person

Ninja Attack Lt. Colonel

Director of Military Drug Acquisition

Commissar of Sex Directorate

Major Lt. General of Lazer Wolf Operations (limited to within the borders of continental Europe except in classified cases)

I, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, will consider all applications for these positions. I dont know if they exist but if they dont i just invented them, deal

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
admiral i need a sit-rep, my jimmies are getting stirred here

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i just stopped doing body shots off this blonde ukranian babe and have been informed that poo poo might cook off soon. when this dwarf stops sucking my dick i want a sit rep from all my officers. facebook told me we're about to rock

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Russian troll farms have awoken the latent racism, misogyny, and susceptibility to reductive conspiracy theories within our armed forced. We stand ready to defend Kyiv from all the black feminists invading from the dark side of the flat disc we call earth!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
I've played dozens of hours of Age of Empires 2 with OP. Based on that, he's probably going to build layer upon layer of stone walls. Then he'll rely on me to kill the enemy team.

Okay, fine, I'm getting up...

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Harveygod posted:

I've played dozens of hours of Age of Empires 2 with OP. Based on that, he's probably going to build layer upon layer of stone walls. Then he'll rely on me to kill the enemy team.

Okay, fine, I'm getting up...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Zippy the intern that reads those emails just came into my office in tears. In tears. Please email an apology right now he's a very sweet young man. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to have to file a complaint with your HR department.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
no

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
also i'm assuming your office is in Russia since that is where i sent the email. what position do you hold in the Kremlin? we might be able to serve each others interests

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Are you sure Zelensky said you could be the new commander?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Are you sure Zelensky said you could be the new commander?

He did I heard him say it

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

President Zelensky posted:

Zippy the Bummer is now Lord Commander of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, on this the year of our Lord 2022.

I am drinking my own blood because my nose is bleeding like nuts and I dont want to waste it holy poo poo i just had an idea, say you got shot or stabbed in the aorta or some other major spot, could you use some apparatus like a tube with a suction cup at one end and a needle on the other, put the cup on the wound and stab the needle into a different vein, and just re-circulate your own blood? im sorry fellows the calm before the storm can be quite dull and thoughts like these pop into my head

also where the gently caress is my admiral

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

O Putin, Russian devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons. We have no fear of your army; by land and by sea we will battle with thee. gently caress thy mother.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Hi Zippy, I am head of the Foreign Intelligence Service. Wanted to give you a quick update on the current situation. Agent Watermelon has told us that Poland has entered into a secret pact with Russia to divide Ukraine between them. Belarus will use the invasion as a distraction and will blitzkrieg to Moscow, depose Putin, and set up a new Federation under Lukashenko. Paraguay has pledged complete support to our defense.

Oh, and we put the Nazi militia on the front line with orders to never retreat so don’t rescue them.

We are also running a cunning operation to drop Nostradamus prophecy leaflets all over Russia that say we will win the war. We thought about using the internet but we are not good at that sort of thing.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Xenocides posted:

Hi Zippy, I am head of the Foreign Intelligence Service. Wanted to give you a quick update on the current situation. Agent Watermelon has told us that Poland has entered into a secret pact with Russia to divide Ukraine between them. Belarus will use the invasion as a distraction and will blitzkrieg to Moscow, depose Putin, and set up a new Federation under Lukashenko. Paraguay has pledged complete support to our defense.

Oh, and we put the Nazi militia on the front line with orders to never retreat so don’t rescue them.

We are also running a cunning operation to drop Nostradamus prophecy leaflets all over Russia that say we will win the war. We thought about using the internet but we are not good at that sort of thing.

I like the leaflets idea and thank you for the other intel. What is Paraguay going to do exactly? We could use some Exocet missiles, they might have those

also, where is my god drat opium (not addressed to you FIS officer)

and i just got a phone call from someone claiming to be from publishers clearing house saying that i won 250 million dollars but needed to pay a fee of 50 thousand to be eligible to collect it, and when i said i was busy they called me foolish for not collecting my winnings. did Putin do this

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Putin is dithering and this makes me inclined to think it would be a good chance to attack. What are your thoughts, War Council?

War Council:

cult_hero: Admiral
Funky See Funky do: Secret Agent
The Bramble: Commander of Special Forces
Harveygod: Marshal of the East
Flavahbeast: Propaganda Minister
Xenocides: Chief of FIS
DeadFatDuckFat: FIS Agent

also i want an update on the loving opium mission. Weka is dead so the Armenian dog thing can be ignored. i am going to continue getting drunk now

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_of_Ukraine

I altered it for current accuracy