Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Trying to get into WRC. It's a bit hard to follow, considering I'm limited to YouTube. Looking at the official channel, plus a pretty chatty channel called DirtFish. Any recommendations how to best follow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Marty Crane posted:

I've subbed to WRC+ and I've loved every minute of it. But I also have weekends free to just sit back and watch them. But I love the coverage by them. Yeah, some of the commentary can be a little grating, but they give you so much content for a low price. You get access to some on-board cameras that you can watch in full, the stage coverage itself, post-race interviews, it's really cool. And it's all on-demand, so you don't even have to watch it live which is impossible for me in my region.

Thanks for the write up! I appreciate it!