Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
 
  • Post
  • Reply
EorayMel



Suddenly you hear a loud noise behind you, someone laughing maniacally. You turn around and you see a clown standing behind you. The clown has a puffy white face with bloodshot eyes, a bright blue afro, a big bright red nose and dark red shitlips. The sour smell of shift wafts from the clown's mouth full of dirty yellow nicotine teeth looking like a narrow maze of needle-like rocks at the bottom of a seaside cliff. The clown wears a hideous green and orange vest with ugly pink and brown trousers with uncomfortably oversized black clownshoes. You also notice that the clown is holding a sword in one hand.

You reflexively sweep the leg and knock the clown down and quickly take the clown's sword. The clown looks up at you, stunned and scared.
"Little one, you would kill me? You would kill a god, little one?"
"What is your name?" you say.
"Tych," the clown answers.
"What do you want?"
"I want to help you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

EorayMel posted:

Suddenly you hear a loud noise behind you, someone laughing maniacally. You turn around and you see a clown standing behind you. The clown has a puffy white face with bloodshot eyes, a bright blue afro, a big bright red nose and dark red shitlips. The sour smell of shift wafts from the clown's mouth full of dirty yellow nicotine teeth looking like a narrow maze of needle-like rocks at the bottom of a seaside cliff. The clown wears a hideous green and orange vest with ugly pink and brown trousers with uncomfortably oversized black clownshoes. You also notice that the clown is holding a sword in one hand.

You reflexively sweep the leg and knock the clown down and quickly take the clown's sword. The clown looks up at you, stunned and scared.
"Little one, you would kill me? You would kill a god, little one?"
"What is your name?" you say.
"Tych," the clown answers.
"What do you want?"
"I want to help you."

I feel like Tych tries just a little to come off as chill and good, but maybe that's just a facade and he isn't?



Nosfereefer



> check inventory

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel



Nosfereefer posted:

> check inventory

You look to your left and see another clown. This clown is holding a wrench.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm Puck! And I'm here to gently caress you up!
:ins:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

biosterous




> definitely hit puck with the sword, stil undecided about tych


https://i.imgur.com/iYIHffb.mp4
thank you pot smoke phoenix for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs


he/him or they/them, either works

EorayMel



biosterous posted:

> definitely hit puck with the sword, stil undecided about tych

You quickly rush forward and hit Puck with the sword. He screams and collapses to the ground. You smell foul smell poo poo stenches as a black viscous liquid pours from Puck's mouth. His bones crack and limbs start extending like a stick insect. He rears up and roars.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

biosterous




> explain to puck that it's only reasonable that someone would hit him with a sword if he's going around with a wrench saying he's gonna gently caress people up, and he should acknowledge that this is all a consequence of his own actions and he shouldn't take it out on other people

> nod knowingly at tych, tych will probably back us up on this point


https://i.imgur.com/iYIHffb.mp4
thank you pot smoke phoenix for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs


he/him or they/them, either works

EorayMel



biosterous posted:

> explain to puck that it's only reasonable that someone would hit him with a sword if he's going around with a wrench saying he's gonna gently caress people up, and he should acknowledge that this is all a consequence of his own actions and he shouldn't take it out on other people

> nod knowingly at tych, tych will probably back us up on this point

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" cries Puck, quickly running away.

"Thank you for saving me!" says Tych.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fps_nug



>ask tych what he meant by helping us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel



fps_nug posted:

>ask tych what he meant by helping us

Tych gets up and looks around. He looks scared but then he smiles at you.

"We have to move quickly. Follow me."

You go to a cabin in the woods. The windows are boarded up and the door is heavily scratched. Inside the cabin are three doors.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply