Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Could a person with huge rear end cheaks work the muscles so they worked as two more legs and they would walk around like a laid back crab kind of thing sitting high on their legs and rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

I think of a lady worked her buttcheeks good enough she could definitely make a tripod she could lean back into. :hmmyes:

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

But what about tapeworms OP

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Tapeworm
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

Tapeworm
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Tapeworm
You don't have to put on the red light

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I believe so, they'd require some assistive prosthetic braces in their legs to free up the rear end cheeks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

I donít think so OP

Weka
May 5, 2019

I think it would work like a caterpillar where there are six real legs then a bunch of fake ones and the real legs do most of the work but fake legs help too.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Self Defense
Nil Satanus carborundum

Yeshua akbar!
(Xtian anarchisto, no bombo)

Would like to give myself over to that extra pair of 'hands' iykwim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

Pillbug

They could, but someone with such an rear end could easily convince people to carry them upon a throne wherever they wished to go, so they wouldn't.