Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The egyptian grapefruit is :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I know it’s bad for my teeth but janjerel as the first thing I drink in the morning feels so freaking good. It’s a nice escape from hellworld

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

buglord posted:

I know it’s bad for my teeth but janjerel as the first thing I drink in the morning feels so freaking good. It’s a nice escape from hellworld

The shiitake-gooseberry flavor is a great morning pick-me-up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

custom janjerel mix

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

custom janjerel mix

yeah i brew my own

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its all about the custom trail mix pardner, got all sorts of crazy poo poo in mah custom trail mix rat noa :clint:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just tried the limited edition Star Spangled Sparkling Grape Limeade and let me tell you folks you don't want to miss it! Get it while you can!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like to sip my janjerel through a Crazy Straw

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Trollologist posted:

Probably Mangosteen.

But then, I've been genuinely surprised Mangosteen before

Mangosteen are delicious, not sure what the point of just extracting the juice or whatever is. Nothing is more enjoyable than eating the actual intact arils of fruit

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Oroblanco janjerel ftw :colbert:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Shaddock is alright too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Blood orange & peppermint just dropped as the spring seasonal flavor

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
The Orinoco sour is really great, especially with a squirt of lem.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

cult_hero posted:

The Orinoco sour is really great, especially with a squirt of lem.

lol is that the one Enya is on Instagram promoting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth posted:

lol

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Smugworth posted:

The Orinoco is an actual river in South America where the Orinoco sour guabachu traditionally grows. I don't know if they have a promotional deal or not, it would make sense.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

cult_hero posted:

The Orinoco is an actual river in South America where the Orinoco sour guabachu traditionally grows. I don't know if they have a promotional deal or not, it would make sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Crisp Fiddlehead makes a great mixer.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Crisp Fiddlehead makes a great mixer.

:eyepop: didn't know about this low-key flavor thanks op!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
my doctor called me with my labs I had done last week and said he wants to see me cut down to 1 janjerel per week. who does this idiot think he is? he suggested it as like a cheat day and said my body couldnt handle my janerel intake, which is beyond stupid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Raere posted:

op what on god's green earth is janjerel

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Day booty sweat janjerel mmmMmmMmm!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Headed down to the emporium to pick up the special edish Friday janjerel

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I like ganjerel (the version with weed hehe) :350::2bong:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I just tried galangal janjerel, and woah! New fave!

Gimmick Poster
Aug 29, 2006
Don't look at your carpet; I drew something awful on it
I drink so much janjerel my piss smells like janjerel. I like the brassica flavor, OP.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Bring back the goddamn green tea janjerel

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sippin an island janjerel today

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
After forgetting to turn off my camera during a company zoom I’ve been put on a PIP for drinking janjerel during working hours. My supervisor is livid and thinks this is the cause of my performance issues. I don’t want to stop drinking janjerel because I get a bad skin rash when I do. Any tips?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Sippin an island janjerel today

a friday tradition

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

buglord posted:

After forgetting to turn off my camera during a company zoom I’ve been put on a PIP for drinking janjerel during working hours. My supervisor is livid and thinks this is the cause of my performance issues. I don’t want to stop drinking janjerel because I get a bad skin rash when I do. Any tips?

There’s a janjerel patch that you can apply to a discreet area of your body but it’s only available in Cheddar-Broccoli BLAST! and Meatball Lime.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Some idiot is trying to convince the janjerel CEO to get into NFTs. I really hope that janjerel doesn’t go for it :sigh:

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
hosed up my margarita machine with janjerel mix... easy mistake to make. keep em separate folks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

hosed up my margarita machine with janjerel mix... easy mistake to make. keep em separate folks

drat that’s a problem unless you got the Tallahassee Supreme model with the Salt Legs, otherwise you gotta call the S’port S’quadTM.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

Problem is you used a machine. You're supposed to let the Chamoy Effervescence janjerel sit out all night to lose all its bubbles then mix in a little lime juice, tequila, and orange liquer. drat, is it Friday yet?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My favorite janjerel is the kind you pour down the drain.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

jus me and big Ole bottle of kerkle kora

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thinking to cop a monster flavored janjerel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sippin a raspberry guava hard janjerel and feelin fiiiiine :cheers: