Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tippin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://y.yarn.co/8607c0c0-fa47-4182-9cc8-408f6f8ef09a.mp4

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
my favorite flavor is "Tuggin' Grandpa"

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
it's no sarsaparilla

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Seagram's ginger ale was my favorite, but it disappeared from shelves here during COVID and never returned.

Not as sweet as Canada dry

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Seagrams ginger ale at one point was stupid as hell it was like 75% of the regular calories of other lovely ginger ales because of lower sugar but they still spiked it with a little artificial sweetener too anyway and still enough to trigger my annoying itchy throat reaction to that poo poo.

Pick a lane, idiots

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big fan of classic ginger janjerel here. Sure it doesn’t have the clout of the newer flavors but you can’t go wrong with the OJ (Original Janjerel).

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

Seagrams ginger ale at one point was stupid as hell it was like 75% of the regular calories of other lovely ginger ales because of lower sugar but they still spiked it with a little artificial sweetener too anyway and still enough to trigger my annoying itchy throat reaction to that poo poo.

Pick a lane, idiots

I never checked the calories just noticed it wasn't as cloyingly sweet as most soda after having one on an airplane and bought it when I got home.

Man Ginger ale on an airplane tastes amazing

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
OP mangled ginger ale so bad it's the top result on Google, and the only one that isn't an Indian man.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Vernor's vanilla float or get hosed

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The spearmint janjerel is nearly undrinkable
It's like eating a banana with an altoid
do not recommend

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
in the hoppital you can have the janjerel or the appojoose

janjerel good cold. but appojoose!! Good warm! ANd cold!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

heavy on the janj

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
As a rad suburban dad I keep a few bottles of the Gas ‘n’ Grass flavor in the back of the fridge, just in case I can’t get out to mow the lawn.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Huffing two stroke gas and chugging janj.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
All soda is just way too sweet and I can feel myself getting fatter after just a can lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tipped a splash of hard ketones into my morning janj. Don’t tell my boss lol!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
The office decided to start stocking janjerel on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I’m hyped about this

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Janjerel enema gave me culo cancer :(

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
OP I would recommend you crack open an ice cold Barq's root beer.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

buglord posted:

The office decided to start stocking janjerel on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I’m hyped about this

Are you guys hiring‽‽‽

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
Hazelnut MC DLT

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Smugworth posted:

Are you guys hiring‽‽‽
We are actually.

Weren’t you the guy with the ahegao hipster pug avatar? Why did you change it back?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I used to like the vernerds but when I burp it tastes like matches and sausage. Mama used to keep diet vernerds in the pantry and she'd warm us up a little bit when we'd get the rumbly tumbly

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I thought janjerel would be above trendy marketing fads but I just saw the CBD varieties at Woolgrund’s and they were a bit uninspired imo. Habanero Mint? Machine Shop BLAST!? Yuck!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I thought janjerel would be above trendy marketing fads but I just saw the CBD varieties at Woolgrund’s and they were a bit uninspired imo. Habanero Mint? Machine Shop BLAST!? Yuck!

cannajerel

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just found a can of duneberry detonation.

10/10 superb beverage. Thinking it would go well with some adult drinks :hehe:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Brown sugar and bogmyrtle.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth posted:

Lisan al-Janjerel

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I prefer the glass bottles over the cans personally. Preserves more of that rich janjer flavour.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The Janjerel

Ingredients:

2 oz sljivovica (Serbian plum brandy)
1 oz sweet sherry
1⁄2 oz orange liqueur
1⁄4 oz grenadine
1 oz pineapple juice
1⁄2 oz fresh lime juice
Pineapple slice and maraschino cherry for garnish
Instructions:

Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all the liquid ingredients and shake vigorously.
Strain into a chilled coupe or nick & nora glass.
Garnish with a pineapple slice and maraschino cherry.
This exotic little sipper combines influences from Slavic brandy, Spanish sherry, and tropical fruit flavors. The name "janjerel" evokes something small, unique and perhaps a bit mysterious - just like this zesty, boozy concoction. The plum brandy gives it an Eastern European flair while the citrus, pineapple and cherry make it bright and fun to sip.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Saw palmetto, truffle oil, and thyme.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!

Smugworth posted:

10/10 superb beverage. Thinking it would go well with some adult drinks :hehe:

You didn't answer OP's question. Inquiring minds want to know!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

You didn't answer OP's question. Inquiring minds want to know!

white lightning janjerel, it tastes just like monster zero ultra (the white can) without all the shaky-hands, heart palpitations, and crash of a caffeine overdose

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like the new Janjerel Dark line for after-hours sipping like Pineapple Overload and Hibiscus P*ssy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Fenugreek Fusion janjerel combines the overwhelming flavor of 5 grams of 50x fenugreek extract and the cloying, maple-like sweetness of 1000 mg of artificial fenugreek flavoring. The bitterness comes from the gentian root! This stuff was actually intended to be massively diluted and used as a snow-cone topping at a quirky Japanese vegan folk music festival, but we figured out out you can drink up to one liter before your body begins producing antibodies against the fenugreek.