Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I have a lot of really good ideas for shirts and mugs and even other stuff you could print stuff on (cant think of any right now oh mouse pads etc) and i know there is a million websites that print on demand, which ones do you recommend if you have ever sold your own designs etc in terms of quality of th e products, what percentage the website takes etc? thanks guys and gals and everyone in between (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
just go to a local shop, they usually offer free samples. get whatever you want printed and gift it to popular instagram models appropriate for whatever your product is. follow them and see if they post an image with your product in it. then order a decent sized run of whatever it is of the product. if you dont want to set up a simple site to sell them yourself you can just put them on etsy. goon luck!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no but i just want to click upload and put a png there and maybe make money without leaving the sanctity of my home where i am safe

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i think redbubble but then no one will buy it. i have great tshirt ideas too, some of them i've made with custom ink and people have asked me where they can get them but honestly i've never figured out how to do clothes (like what's the ratio for ordering sizes, how the gently caress you don't just wind up with boxes of stuff you can't sell) and i'm pretty lazy

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Visit your local craft store.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Me wearing a shirt and hat says "I'm with handsome" and an arrow pointing at Sidney

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Os there a market for shirts referencing toothpicks and 800 dollar chair? probably.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You've probably already looked and are asking yourself "Why can't I find a website that will print my designs on both t-shirts and mugs?" Well there's a really good reason for that.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i didnt do any research beyond posting this theead lmao you think i think about things

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i'd take each of my ideas and have 1000 of each shirt and mug printed then build a little stand in my front yard and sell them from there.

shirts for sale! get your mugs here! you have to shout this and the townspeople will come to peruse your wares

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mr. Meagles posted:

i'd take each of my ideas and have 1000 of each shirt and mug printed then build a little stand in my front yard and sell them from there.

shirts for sale! get your mugs here! you have to shout this and the townspeople will come to peruse your wares

is it illegal to make my kids do it

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Sid Vicious posted:

it's only illegal to pay them. if you trick em or order them to do it it should be fine in court

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It is not illegal to make kids to do "chores" for "pocket money".

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

not if you are a farm.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I, will buy your shirts sid.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

teespring seems to charge the least for the base shirt price has anyone ever used it vs redbubble etc i wanna start selling snail with human titty shirts asap

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Good luck with your snail tits.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i got at least 6 people who want one

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I have bought several items on redbubble. You can also do stickers on there which a lot of people buy for their hydros or laptops.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Me wearing a t-shirt that says "FREE DERPIES" and the back says "HE DIDN'T RAPE ANYONE IN MINECRAFT"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Buy my shirt and get into conflicts at Planet Fitness!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i wamt a shirt that says poo man. can this be arranged?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth posted:

Me wearing a t-shirt that says "FREE DERPIES" and the back says "HE DIDN'T RAPE ANYONE IN MINECRAFT"

oh youve seen my prototypes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gun

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

front of shirt is fiesta cat and says SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM

back of shirt says gently caress DA MODS!!!

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
tshirtsandmugsetc.com

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

currently uplodading a snail with human titties design to teespring

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its not illegal to wear this shirt to the bank

in fact its protected by the 1st amendment, check out my youtube channel, Party_Boi_Amendment_Auditor69

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER