Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Danhausen gonna manage Brian Cage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
what a god drat episode, wrestling owns

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

That might actually salvage Cage

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

All he would require is all the monies and at least half the teeth Cage knocks out of opponents.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

fez_machine posted:

a light? thought this was a lights out match

that's illegal should be a dq

boooooo

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Its a lights out match

Theyre allowed to have one

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Austin Jenkins has died. The role of Adam Cole will now be played by Danhausen.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
MJF’s reaction to the Danhausen signing

https://twitter.com/the_mjf/status/1486535585196040196?s=21

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Mons Hubris posted:

Austin Jenkins has died. The role of Adam Cole will now be played by Danhausen.

How will they explain to casual fans why Adam Cole got so much bigger and less pale

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/KENTAG2S/status/1486537602089975812?t=b8Dba5i0CirNsNslq3vFaQ&s=19

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/KingSerpentico/status/1486540994652876801?s=20

lol

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmao cool show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I liked the show. Wardlow squashes I'm over, but at least there was some story advancement with him stopping Spears and not taking it overly far sticking to his 5 set symphony.

MJF better beat Punk's rear end or his whole schtick won't work anymore. For as good on the mic as he is, they really stretch those segments and there have been a lot of them.

Ladder Matches aren't my favorite, but that was solid stuff with great high spots. The ladder Cross Rhodes was fuckin wild.

Cole's landing seemed not so bad until the replay and it was obvious he went through that head first (although it looks like OC's feet are the first thing to hit the stage trick floor) so i hope he mostly landed on the crash pad below. Looked real bad tho and they went off the air before anyone really got hauled out of the hole. I liked the match though and I love Cole's facial expressions when he realizes he's done hosed up. OC has def grown on me, he's a good face guy and needed to win this since they've been chumped so badly. I really appreciated him learning lessons to get pay back.

I don't know poo poo about Danhausen except I was supposed to be excited when he came out from under the ring. I guess I'll find out soon enough?

Oh yeah and I like DMD, but what a waste of air time that segment was. I kept waiting for anyone to come out to issue a challenge or something, but nah just a dead window of time for some classic heel gaggery against the home crowd. Well done heel work, but really on a special they jam packed kind of a waste of our time to not use it to setup anything at all.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jan 27, 2022