Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CODY VS SAMMY 94 76.42%
WARDLOW 2 1.63%
IC VS STABS BOYS 0 0%
VELVET VS HIRSH 2 1.63%
ORANGE VS COLE 25 20.33%
Total: 123 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I don’t know anything about Danhausen really but he has a lot of fans and i’m glad they’re
happy. Maybe I will like him. The teeth thing is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

the most important part of All Elite Danhausen is that they're slowly covering all of their goth variants

Hook is health goth if you know you know

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

flatluigi posted:

i don't think effy's gonna be on a major company ever but i'd love to see gaytanic panic reunite

Effy is the poo poo he’s a friend of a friend, I think he’ll see TV

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Grem posted:

Changing subjects a little but drat it's awesome that AEW women's division isn't just a parade of blond fitness models.

You’d also enjoy WWE’s women’s division then.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m surprised MJF/Punk isn’t the PPV, maybe Punk/ Wardlow/Danielson vs. MJF/ FTR w/ Spears for the PPV?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

Per Dave, the main reason Danhausen got hired is because the Bucks believe he can revitalize BTE.

The show hasn’t been funny since it lost Cody, if they want it to be good they need to bring Cody back to it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

drat so I have never seen a Danhousen promo and lmao. He talks like Chris-chanhausen. I got increasingly uncomfortable as it went on like watching improv-ers bomb at an open mic with like 6 other people in attendance and the touchtones machine is playing just slightly too loud

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

From now on every time Hangman is challenged to a stipulation match he should go “Duwhat?! A what kinda match!? What in tarnation!”

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Loved Sammy/Cody. Great Britt promo too, absolute star.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

rantmo posted:

Red Velvet is good, she's bendy and flippy and a good wrestler.

Yea Velvet is good she helped Jade to get over a lot while not being a ring general, I think in a year she’ll have no more haters and be challenging for the TBS

Hefty Leftist posted:

red velvet should join swole in the loser section

Who else is in this section to you, looks more like a winner’s circle right now, have you checked which section you’re in?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They didn’t even use Abaddon on Halloween she’s getting released

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rarity posted:

The only stars Cody cares about are the 52 stars on Old Glory

Is this a scoop on new states being added

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

People who want Lio to fail because he didn’t act all meek and praise Tony Khan (Who was in the wrong then and now in the Swole situation) should wonder why they want to do that.

I think Lio will be successful, it’s a tough industry, but the idea he’s going to be on the hook for any advance money is just ignorant of how that industry functions now. I only heard one of Lio’s
tracks but it had potential, it was at least, unlike most wrestler’s music, somewhat connected to the modern sound that is popular contemporarily. His belief in himself is apparent and he isn’t all talk, he is ill probably do well.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Was Julia vs Jade good I missed Rampage and I like Julia

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This pleases me. I am really glad we got the TBS title

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Darby and Jeff Hardy is a PPV money match in my opinion and a huge opportunity to pass the torch, I say as someone who never got Jeff Hardy solo but also sees how incredibly over he is even still to most millenials/gen z who watch wrestling

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I feel like Punk will beat MJF, MJF will “fire” Wardlow from AEW since he doesn’t have a contract, it would make for a big pop when weeks later MJF is being a dick in ring and Tony Khan comes out and does a promo in that weird voice he does where it sounds like a car vacuum infrequently sticking to and being pulled off of the floor carpet of a vehicle to announce Wardlow is All Elite.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Danielson/Jade crossover has got me beaming from ear to ear to ear bro

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

there should be a tag match where to tag your partner you have to hit them in the head with a chair and by the end of the match everyone’s concussed also the referee will count the pin by slapping a chair on the mat

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I wonder how much TK had to pay The Residents for Emi Sakura’s theme

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Adrenaline in my soul/ every thought out of control

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

lmao at all of them tbh

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There is apparently an incredible snow storm coming through Chicago tomorrow, do you think the show could be postponed?

When RAW got snowed out it was weirdly a really great episode, entirely focused on the shield.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2952949-aews-jade-cargill-on-her-1st-year-wrestling-tbs-title-workouts-and-more

Enough about short white men Tony can’t stop hiring. An interview with the best of AEW just dropped, Jade is so awesome.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I want Keith Lee to lean into his twitter gimmick as hard as possible in AEW. Big Boy, Big Words!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kid’s a hell of a promo!

Never heard that Jewish nurses where harvesting Haitian eyeballs before and I really thought I knew all the dumb as hell conspiracies lol.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

“How do you have no atmosphere or stars?”
Brian Kendrick shooting hard on WWE drat

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think Khan should wrestle Mox himself

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Just got the call. I’m replacing the Brian Kendrick and wrestling Mox tonight.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I wasn't the guy who signed him to my wrestling promotion and advertised him for my TV show without doing a background check beforehand.

Prove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Adam Cole: Hey Mr. Khan can you help me reach my bag somebody put it on the tall shelf again.

TK: No you’re fired and i’m dating Britt now, I hid your bag too tall for you to acquire it on purpose. goodbye.

*Adam call shrinks down out of shame*

Evil Uno *looking at Adam Cole through an electron microscope*: I miss you Adam Cole